Join for free
Page 702 of 737 « First < 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 09:31 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hah, no pleasing some folk.

Now then, back to topic else I shall get told off.

What annoys me?

All the flamin' pot holes in the roads round here.
The cycle tracks are perfect, though...

and empty - no-one actually uses them.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 09:33 PM

Man buns!
I was in Costa the other day they were doing a 50p offer on ground coffee and other stuff, I don’t really like Costa ground coffee..but at 50p..why not, anyway...
Costa has a cup of money on the counter for some reason, it doesn't say help yourself but it is bad skills not to. Ah yes, when you are waiting for a black coffee (no not an “Americano”, just a bloody black coffee), and there is some snowflake in front who says “Can I get.......” then wants a latte frappe mokka chino with cinnamon and coconut milk with a maple syrup and mocha foam and wants to pay with his latest apple £999 mugphone, but takes 20 attempts before switching to his “save the dolphin” Visa card.., and you just want to saw his man bun off with a chainsaw.
Argggghhhhh!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Man buns!
I was in Costa the other day they were doing a 50p offer on ground coffee and other stuff, I don’t really like Costa ground coffee..but at 50p..why not, anyway...
Costa has a cup of money on the counter for some reason, it doesn't say help yourself but it is bad skills not to. Ah yes, when you are waiting for a black coffee (no not an “Americano”, just a bloody black coffee), and there is some snowflake in front who says “Can I get.......” then wants a latte frappe mokka chino with cinnamon and coconut milk with a maple syrup and mocha foam and wants to pay with his latest apple £999 mugphone, but takes 20 attempts before switching to his “save the dolphin” Visa card.., and you just want to saw his man bun off with a chainsaw.
Argggghhhhh!

Hang on... 50p for a cup of coffee?
That's why I never patronise Costa. Absolute robbers.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 09:42 PM

Where can you get a cheaper cup! Down the homeless hostel?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 09:50 PM

Heh,I never buy shit coffee from anywhere...prefer to make My Own..Costa..Include me out Kiddo,

As for Man buns...Jayzus!...My almost 60 yr old Son has one,
I don't believe it,He's just so NORMAL,
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 09:56 PM

My OH has lovely dark shoulder length hair, he ties it back when he's working, but never has it in a man bun.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 10:09 PM

Ooh no, I don't much care for man buns either - sorry May.

I was just saying to a friend of mine the other evening, whatever would we say if men wore leggings and glamorous wigs, and stuck those little sequin things on their heavily powdered faces? Can you imagine the uproar and all the names they would get called?

Yet they used to way back when, didn't they.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Can I please say something which is the opposite of being annoyed?

We seem to have Our old lovely OFF Forum back again,and I can't
recall the last time I made so many posts in one day.
I know the reason why,and I just want to say a big thank You to
Mags & Meg for making it possible,
Whatever it was, May, it's always nice to have you posting.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

04-05-2021, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Heh,I never buy shit coffee from anywhere...prefer to make My Own..Costa..Include me out Kiddo,

As for Man buns...Jayzus!...My almost 60 yr old Son has one,
I don't believe it,He's just so NORMAL,
You grow your own beans?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooh no, I don't much care for man buns either - sorry May.

I was just saying to a friend of mine the other evening, whatever would we say if men wore leggings and glamorous wigs, and stuck those little sequin things on their heavily powdered faces? Can you imagine the uproar and all the names they would get called?

Yet they used to way back when, didn't they.
Oh I don't blame You Mups...I hate it too,and so do His Sisters and His Daughter,,,but..I must say I DO admire Him for sticking to His guns...He's a chip off the ol' block (on His Mums side of course)

Page 702 of 737 « First < 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top