Join for free
Page 418 of 1676 « First < 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 518 918 1418 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 12:14 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

'ere we go 'ere we go 'ere we go!

love handle or bra bulge??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 12:17 AM

whether down udder??

a little tumble of thunder eminated then the pitter patter of gentle rain - all is well and God is in his heaven

Jem - you are very clever and have a very invented mind and seem to be besotted with the wife - haven't you got anything better to do like play with yaself in ya garden shed??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

03-01-2018, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I thought you guys may like this.
afghanistan - stan ordering half a guiness?

beach comb er - haircut at the beach??

donald trump - donald duck being rude again?

spitfire - slow way to put out a fire?

sweetie pie - meat pie over sugared??

gumbud - a budding dentist at work ??
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 03:46 PM

Well 2018's off to a FLYING start!
This morning,at 3am,my neighbour was banging on the door in his pyjamas!
[yes-I thought that,too...STRANGE place to have a door!]
Anyway-he started yelling at me-NO idea what he was bellowing about.
Actually,I've have decked him for such daft behaviour,if I hadn't been awake and playing my drums!!! He's SUCH an unthoughtful git...
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 04:02 PM

Does anyone remember the TV series, Daktari? I never knew that it meant "vet, or animal doctor" until the I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again radio show did a spoof sketch in the 70's called, Dentisti.

I think I now know upon whom it was based.

Another bodge of mine was when I was and apprenti living in hostel that had formerly been an RAF ossifers' mess.
Everyone was poor and ran bangers of the two, three and four wheeled variety on shoestring budgets.
A few times I was involved in engine removal/fitting on cars. The original method was a couple of lads at either end of a scaffold pole with the engine slung in between.
I decided there must be a better way and came up with the idea of chaining an old tyre-less car wheel to a roof beam, running a rope over it and attaching it to the back of a car.
The first attempt was not successful as the weight of the engine lifted the back of the car causing the (rear) driving wheels to spin.
No problem thought I. The car was swiftly turned around and the rope attached to the front. This afforded better control as the driver had a direct view of the proceedings and could smoothly lift the engine by judicious clutch control, and lower it simply by gently slipping the foot brake.

Tra-la. I had invented the motorised engine hoist.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 05:39 PM

I do love creativity Fruity, good on ya. Yes I do remember Daktari.

Oh yes Gummy the wife and me are still the best of mates, we still slag one another off, keeps us amused during the long Winter nights.
Won’t be long now till the grand reopening of the shed and then she won’t see me all day long, yes happy shed days ahead.
I remember reading in ‘TV Times’ many years ago a story about fans of ‘Ironside’ getting up a collection to send him to Lourdes, you all remember Raymond Burr in the wheelchair, anyway when he got there they wheeled him into the water and up the other side, he was very disappointed because he still couldn’t walk, but when he looked at his wheelchair it had two brand new tyres on it.

A nice collection there Gummy.
No.9 “Flatulence: Emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller”
Strange thing that, reading in the paper today about a steamroller driver who was laying tarmac in the hospital grounds and ran over a nurse, it seems he had a powerful crush on her.
I never understood that American expression “Having a crush’ I just don’t get it, fancy someone is much clearer.
What about that other old one “I think your swell” a bit like saying to your girlfriend “I think your pregnant”
"Elenor gee I think your swell..."and then he done a runner.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

03-01-2018, 06:36 PM

Dear Lonely Hearts Club

My little hamlet sports a hardware store which can also even manage a part-time female accountant – well she’s counting something and it ain’t ants! – I usually drop in for a chat and a coffee – foul instant stuff but it’s not quite poison and it’s free.

If I hit a quiet spot I can sit for hrs chattin to the manager who I call Mr Kevinka from Bulgaria cos he keeps his hair very short and the accountant Miss Bottom. [no she doesn’t have a big bottom but it is a cute one!]

I don’t think Mr K has a crush on me but Miss B may have.

She is a pretty little slim craft with graying hair which has seen better days and has a cute Kiwi drawl. [she has not the hair!] As a reknown raconteur I can amuse her for hrs and she giggles at my tales – yes I have more than one tale!

At a certain point in our discussions/ debates and debacles her eyes seem to go all glassy – like one could say glassy eyed! Or is that glazed??

1. Is this a sign of having a crush on me?
2. Getting bored with me?
3. Or just so bloody bored with life in general she will listen to anyone rather than work?

Wot do you think should be my next move?

I have enclosed a first class addressed envelope as my internet server has dropped and now in the monsoonal season it could be anywhere.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 07:48 PM

Dear Starry eyed, you didn’t leave a name so I presume you have a ‘crush’ on Miss B. and are Starry eyed at the moment.
This is a delicate one Starry but if I were in your shoes I would woo Miss Bottom gently and discreetly with little presents, smiles, and of course your natural charm, compose a nice sentimental poem with her name in it, shouldn't be hard to rhyme something with bottom, but be careful Mr. K does not see you doing this, he might become jealous and lob your head off one day in the cafe, Bulgarian fellas can be very temperamental about love so be very careful.
When you find Miss Bottom in a happy mood and the quare fella is not around, politely ask her would she like to have dinner with you, if she is anyway interested in you, and I’m sure she is for who could resist such a charming fellow as yerself, she will jump to the invitation.
I hope all goes well for both of you, hate to see you and the Bottom fall out.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:55 PM

Say nothing
The Bum may dumb down
Keep the intercourse going
Don't become a Clown.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

04-01-2018, 12:02 AM

Who want's a dumbed down bum?

Page 418 of 1676 « First < 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 518 918 1418 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top