Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:07 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone, tipping down with rain here still, but much milder now and a brighter day ahead they say...

We are visiting eldest son and family today at Leicester for a barbie on the back garden, so hoping the forecast is right for a change!

Have a good day folks
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:20 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good Morning Barry, and everyone Out and about with the dog today, some pottering in the allotment, and general relaxing Sunday things. Have a lovely day everybody!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:35 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry but dull here.

I slept awkwardly and have now got a crick in my neck.

Garden far too wet to do anything, an inside day watching the F1.

Have a good day and stay safe.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:56 AM

good morning and the sun is popping up. Great weekend for motor sport, yesterday Formula E, this morning Extreme E, during the day British Touring Cars, this evening Formula 1, have to say F1 is now the most boring of the above
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 08:51 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got a trip to Matalan today to take some trousers back that don't fit. Unfortunately their changing rooms were still closed so I couldn't try them on. While we're at Sutton in Ashfield we'll go a walk round the local park. It has a pond that's just Tony's size for walking around. (Not very big)

A lazy day planned after that..

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 09:13 AM

Morning folks.

Barry, seems you have the weather that was hanging over my way all of yesterday. It never stopped, till around 4. I did several walks with Holly after that and it started to feel warmer.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone a little warmer thank goodness, perhaps some things in the garden will start to grow now.

I want to trim Chloe , it usually takes 2 goes these days, body one day the legs and feet another. Will see how I get on
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 09:27 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 11:07 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's dry here for now, not that it makes much difference on a busy Sunday morning.
The roast has just gone into the oven & everything is set for dinner plus the beds have been stripped & clean linen is already in place.
So time for a few minutes here .....

Have a lovely Sunday.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 11:14 AM

Good morning all it’s good to see the sun and blue sky back, current temperature outside is 14°C.

Washing should dry nicely on the line.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top