Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:39 AM

Re: Monday good morning

Good morning all a showery day ahead.

We are going into town this morning, I have a few things to get for our daughter, also a visit to the bank.

Enjoy your day folks...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone another day.. another cold wet one.

I have some repotting to do in the garage and I really need to spring clean the bathroom but keep getting diverted .
Today may be the day I get it done.
Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 09:41 AM

Good morning everybody.

This morning I'm going with Tony to see the nurse for a few preliminary tests before she decides if he needs to see the doctor.
I KNOW he needs to see a doctor - he's becoming very frail - he can only walk for 20 minutes without becoming breathless & the Alzheimer's is getting worse.

Later we're going a walk to school to meet grandson Josh.

Have a good day all.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

24-05-2021, 02:08 PM

Got our shopping done with mum, bought new plants for the greenhouse and had lunch together. There’s a break in the rain so the three of us - mum, my girlfriend and me - are going outside so we can get some ”fresh air” and drink our coffee.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 02:44 PM

Bah humbug. This bluddy weather is really getting me down. I was going to mow the lawn this morning but it was pouring down and blowing a little hoolie when I got up. Now the sun has got his hat on and the wind has dropped.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top