Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 12:29 PM

Re: Trans people want to return to original gender

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
That's the trouble with fads and bandwagons. Too many people want to have a part in them.
The wheels are coming off.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 12:44 PM

Yes l think there is a link between getting free treatment and
the increasing frequency of requests for treatment!
I think that new requests for treatment should be denied if the
person involved is below 21yrs old, or has not become sexually
active yet, and they have to contribute 50% or more towards the
costs!
Regards Donkeyman!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 01:08 PM

They can change back if they feel like it, but they should pay for it themselves. If they want to further ruin their bodies they only have themselves to blame.
Bunch of oddballs.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
They can change back if they feel like it, but they should pay for it themselves. If they want to further ruin their bodies they only have themselves to blame.
Bunch of oddballs.
Literally.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Literally.
Lol exactly

I can get a front crown fitted on the NHS because it's a long-standing complaint that needs to be put right, but if I decided to replace all my front teeth I would have to go private because it's my decision to have the treatment done. That is fair enough.

It should be the same for those weirdos. It's their choice they want to be "different" but because this stupid world now chooses to defend these freakoids I will have to pay my tax to support their bizarre fetishes.

Sod 'em.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-10-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Lol exactly

I can get a front crown fitted on the NHS because it's a long-standing complaint that needs to be put right, but if I decided to replace all my front teeth I would have to go private because it's my decision to have the treatment done. That is fair enough.

It should be the same for those weirdos. It's their choice they want to be "different" but because this stupid world now chooses to defend these freakoids I will have to pay my tax to support their bizarre fetishes.

Sod 'em.
'Freakoids'
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 03:20 PM

Makes on wonder what the next fad will be. In my time as a teacher, I've witnessed many disproportionately high occurrences of actual medical issues which youngsters manage to persuade parents, and indeed health professionals, that they suffer from. Asthma, ADHD, , autism, allergies (especially peanut), dyslexia, phobias, depression, self harming and gender anomalies.

Clearly there are a number of people who actually have these conditions, but way fewer than the number who walk through the door claiming it. Eventually the figures actually settle down to a realistic norm.

Oddly enough, nobody ever came to school with a bit of paper saying they were a workaholic and could we try to help them to do less homework.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 04:17 PM

As old corp Jones used to say .. they don't like it uppem Mr Mainwaring
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 04:36 PM

So if so many want to return to normality that is empirical proof that they are perverts.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-10-2019, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
So if so many want to return to normality that is empirical proof that they are perverts.
They don't know what they want do they, Todg? They're in a permanent state of confusion I think.
Get 'em in the army. Then again, we don't really need these nancy fannies waltzing about on the front line do we?

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top