Page 5 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

18-10-2019, 11:37 AM

Re: Here Comes Boris' Deal

[QUOTE=shropshiregirl;1802753]
Originally Posted by Bungee ->
Well how about you answering your own argument...'what is the future of the UK over the next 5 years' . If you can answer that you must be clairvoyant, or have superhuman powers...but you probably think you have.[/QUOte

Pot, Kettle, Black, Clairvoyant? I refer you to your post...

''Not only did most Leavers not read it''

Of course you have spoken personally to each of the 17.4 million leave voters to make such a statement of fact?
It was not my post.

Perhaps you need to read things more carefully.

Did you read article 50 carefully before you voted to leave, so that you understood that a withdrawal agreement would be negotiated? And that the agreement could take many different forms. Or were you voting for no deal?
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
What do they hope to achieve?

They can put off our leaving the EU; they can even attempt to hand our country to the EU wholesale.

What they can't do is prevent another general election.

Three more years to freedom? Less?
How is a general election going to help us ? I am not being facetious but who out of all these lying morons do we trust or do we bin them all and start from scratch but there is little chance of that happening; so again who would we vote for
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

18-10-2019, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Logging in as someone else to avoid answering questions wont work.

If in the next 5 years I don't like the direction of the government I can vote them out - you can't do that with your unelected mafia mob in the EU.

Now, where is my answer ?????
You talk about thinking in the single dimension...you must be somewhere out in the 8th dimension....

'Logging on as someone else'....jeez you do have some weird ideas.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 11:49 AM

Just thinking, what happens tomorrow if the vote is 50/50? The deciding vote will then come from the Speaker of the HOC, one poison dwarf - Bercow.

I know that the Speaker usually follows the 'Denison Rule' which usually goes in favour of the sitting government, but I can't seem to find anything printed about this. Anyone know any more about this?

However, I wouldn't put anything past this preening, narcissistic cockroach leaving his office with all the publicity he desires by not following normal convention and voting against Boris and the withdrawal agreement, without an ounce of shame.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 11:55 AM

Bungee, sorry about that. It was meant for Banchory. Silly me, problem is there are so many of you B's - it gets confusing.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bungee ->
You talk about thinking in the single dimension...you must be somewhere out in the 8th dimension....

'Logging on as someone else'....jeez you do have some weird ideas.

Wheres my answer????
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Wheres my answer????
To satisfy your curiosity about the future of europe, the EU answers that question for you here: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/prio...ture-europe_en

Any remaining questions, the site offers a portal for all your further questions. I suggest you base your opinion on the official sources, not on opinion of other members.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
To satisfy your curiosity about the future of europe, the EU answers that question for you here: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/prio...ture-europe_en

Any remaining questions, the site offers a portal for all your further questions. I suggest you base your opinion on the official sources, not on opinion of other members.
Well they would say that wouldn't they Solasch.....Are they clairvoyant?

I don't think anyone has made a correct prediction about Brexit or the economic future of the EU or the UK for the last three years....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 12:38 PM

We can predict...but we don't know.
Nobody does, however much they say they do. Why? Because Brexit hasn't happened yet.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I don't think anyone has made a correct prediction about Brexit or the economic future of the EU or the UK for the last three years....
You are very right in that statement. It is impossible to confirm or falsify any prediction, simply because brexit hasn't happened yet. I'm starting to doubt we will ever experience a brexit.

All we have so far are predictions from science (economic studies) and predictions from politicians. We all agree that politicians are not to be trusted, so that leaves us with predictions by experts.

Page 5 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top