Join for free
Page 12 of 259 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2015, 10:20 AM

Re: Coronation Street

The thread running through the live edition seemed to be Lloyd and Andrea's departure from the street and the great party that had been organised in their honour; I bet Callum doesn't get a party. Speaking of which, where did the monkey wrench come from at such short notice; it seems 'Blunt Force Trauma' is a popular way of dismissing actors on Coronation Street - remember Tracey doing time for taking off the builders head with handy figurine? - its a good job the kitchen floor was tiled, it makes it so easy to sponge off the eggcup full of blood that oozed from Callum's cranium, although it would soak into the grout giving a good CSI some perfect evidence to suggest foul play. And lastly on the subject, how come David produced a tool 'part number SHR 537289/03' to remove the sewer's inspection panel lid in order to conceal Callum's lifeless corpse?.....Or is it lifeless? It would be interesting if when David and Kyle try to move the body to a more suitable site, they are faced with the removed inspection panel laid by the side of the open sewer with no sign of the body.......There must be some mileage in that scenario.
Roy seemed to go a little overboard with the bus company; hell, if I lost my temper everytime a bus failed to keep to its schedule I would be in a permanent state of aggression......I thought they did really well though considering it was live...Bravo.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2015, 05:13 PM

I enoyed it Carol, and eccles, I agree with every word. The acting seemed different to me.

I don't care about tiny mistakes. Pfft. Thought they did an absolute cracking job.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 07:31 AM

Doesn't everyone keep a monkey wrench in their kitchen? Oh, just me then.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 10:04 AM

I don´t think Callum is dead, I´m guessing he´d come to and legged it before the concrete was poured over the drain, otherwise why do they keep showing a clip of David, Kyle etc running down a road with Callum chasing them only for the Platts to be confronted with a cliff edge? Or is the clip simply referring to a "cliff hanger"? Strange place to come across a cliff at the end of the road ! I don´t know but I´m guessing Callum is going to turn up again.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 10:27 AM

There's not only the smell of a decaying Callum coming up through the garage floor after just laying cement without Viscreen, Gail is going to have an awful damp problem.
Cowboy Builders.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I don´t think Callum is dead, I´m guessing he´d come to and legged it before the concrete was poured over the drain, otherwise why do they keep showing a clip of David, Kyle etc running down a road with Callum chasing them only for the Platts to be confronted with a cliff edge? Or is the clip simply referring to a "cliff hanger"? Strange place to come across a cliff at the end of the road ! I don´t know but I´m guessing Callum is going to turn up again.

Hmmm, interesting thoughts about Callum, clumsy, bit I think I saw somewhere that he has left Corrie now.
He said in an interview that he daren't even go for any auditions until after those scenes had been screened because it was so top secret.
I couldn't make sense of the missing bit of road either - still can't.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2015, 05:19 PM

I also don't think Callum is dead, I think he is going to surprise you all.

The Builders however, would not be allowed to cover a drain with cement in real life!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-09-2015, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I also don't think Callum is dead, I think he is going to surprise you all.

The Builders however, would not be allowed to cover a drain with cement in real life!
Especially as the garage is being changed into a dwelling Susie.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2015, 06:18 PM

Yes that is true OGF
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2015, 06:39 PM

Im beginning to think that Callum isnt really dead too...

Page 12 of 259 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top