Join for free
Page 10 of 157 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 > Last »
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2015, 09:49 PM

Re: Emmerdale

It was very sad seeing Eric in tonight's episode. A lot of people think it was over the top but in my opinion it was highly accurate.

Death effects us all and if we actually let our emotions get the better of us we would act exactly as he did. So no it wasn't over the top but actually spot on.

I know Val got on a lot of people's nerves, but I liked her... Probably because she reminded me of myself in many ways!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2015, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by ScottishCatLady ->
It was very sad seeing Eric in tonight's episode.
Originally Posted by ScottishCatLady ->
A lot of people think it was over the top but in my opinion it was highly accurate.

Death effects us all and if we actually let our emotions get the better of us we would act exactly as he did. So no it wasn't over the top but actually spot on.

I know Val got on a lot of people's nerves, but I liked her... Probably because she reminded me of myself in many ways!!

I agree susan. A good bit of acting, I thought. Poor Eric.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2015, 07:35 AM

It was just ruined by the OTT stealing of the car etc and I must say I agreed with Edna the topless men were not appropriate for the church setting. Emmerdale has been one of the only soaps to treat religion with any dignity over the years it saddened me to see what they did last night
Eric was as I expected as he is a really good actor. I thought Diane was fantastic too but if Alicia doesn't stop going on about Portugal I may have to slap her, Paul disappointed talking business at his mother's funeral.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2015, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
[B]

I agree susan. A good bit of acting, I thought. Poor Eric.
Indeed. Emmerdale is the only soap I watch religiously these days. Eastenders lost me a few months ago when the storylines got stupid and Coronation Street... Well, I still watch it but I could take it or leave it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2015, 04:30 PM

Another Emmerdale fan reporting in ..

I cringed during the funeral episode. I hope this isn't a gimmicky ploy to have us all wanting razzamattazzy funerals on a par with Val's. It was too OTT and verging on silly.

Back to the acting though ... Eric was a bit over the top. But he's grieving .. and perhaps having to honour his wife's wishes and idea of a funeral didn't sit comfortably with his own? He had no input .. she excluded him and his needs . and perhaps he might have preferred something quieter or more traditional?
Perhaps I should apply for job as script writer and characterisation

I like Eric. He's a good actor.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 08:56 AM

It would be good if he felt some guilt for Elizabeth's death so many years ago, I often wonder why he is so unaffected by her death I always imagine killing someone changes a person but he carried on like nothing had happened.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 08:12 PM

Has anyone notiched how much Marlon looks like Andy Murray?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 08:19 PM

Lol now you come to mention it Doc ....youve got a point there Ive never really taken much notice but youre right
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2015, 06:21 PM

Did any one notice the other night, when Ashley was visiting his son's grave, he turned round and said to Laurel, about Vanessa's baby skin colour! does this mean soon the truth will come out that the baby is Kirin's.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2015, 06:23 PM

I hope it comes out soon that Kirin is the babys father as I cannot abide that other pighead thick as shit bloke thinking its his ...hes a neanderthal!!! DERRRR

Page 10 of 157 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top