Join for free
Page 10 of 259 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 > Last »
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 04:56 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
It is not real
No, but it is a very good form of escapism and gives your mind something else to focus on rather than just thinking about your own life and problems all the time.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Marion ->
I know its not Duke, but its only like going to the cinema, most of the films there aren't real but people still go to see them.

Hope Kev enjoyed his birthday, did laugh at the bracelet he got bought
Reminded me of the "buddy bracelet" in Friends! And would a mechanic really wear a piece of dangling jewellery?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 09:03 PM

I'm a bit sad tonight after Hope's diagnosis, its something no parent wants to hear. I think I'll search for a program about Quantum Mechanics, it might cheer me up.

Fancy Carla using Nick's debit card to finance her gambling habit, wait while he gets his bank statement.

I see Simon's up to his usual nasty self, why doesn't Leanne take him back to his father and say 'Deal with your son because I've had enough'
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2015, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm a bit sad tonight after Hope's diagnosis, its something no parent wants to hear. I think I'll search for a program about Quantum Mechanics, it might cheer me up.

Fancy Carla using Nick's debit card to finance her gambling habit, wait while he gets his bank statement.

I see Simon's up to his usual nasty self, why doesn't Leanne take him back to his father and say 'Deal with your son because I've had enough'
Indeed, it was very sad - especially for Roy after Hayley's death. I'm sure this will impact him quite severely.

As for Carla, well, she's a very disturbed woman. Even before the fire she had issues and I don't think they will ever go away completely.

The problem with Simon is that because Peter has now started working off-shore there is nothing that Leanne can do with regards to putting him back to his father. I do however think he should be shown who is in control as at the moment he is showing nobody respect.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 11:00 AM

That little brat Simon wants a bloody good slapping and sending back to Peter or his Grandad. I know its only a soap but this sort of thing does go on in real life. The sooner they get rid of this little spoilt brat the better and that pathetic hairstyle please!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 11:34 AM

I just cant bear to see that spoilt brats face,what a little sod he is..he should be sent somewhere to get help or he will turn into a monster when hes older,hes already well on the way to it now. I cant believe Leanne making excuses for him all the time when will she get a back bone.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.

05-09-2015, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
That little brat Simon wants a bloody good slapping and sending back to Peter or his Grandad. I know its only a soap but this sort of thing does go on in real life. The sooner they get rid of this little spoilt brat the better and that pathetic hairstyle please!!
Hear hear!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 03:49 PM

Simon used to be so cute!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 03:58 PM

There is obviously something wrong with Simon, Leanne needs to take him to see someone, doctor etc.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 08:03 PM

Poor child his fathers a drunk, pushed from pillar to post he's had a deprived childhood. Yeah sure lol!! Its a pity he doesn't get thrown off the programme useless actor anyway. Could they not get him to get swallowed by a sinkhole or something please?

Page 10 of 259 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top