Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 03:40 PM

Re: Over 50s Forum Plans for 2021! (Please read - contains important information)

One can only give it one's best shot Azz. I was never top of the class in computers, mind come to think of it I don't believe we had computers in those days, just our brains for thinking and our fingers/toes for counting.
Life was so much easier then.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 03:46 PM

Re: Over 50s Forum Plans for 2021! (Please read - contains important information)

Originally Posted by Azz ->

Let's hope this one doesn't

I'm quite sure it won't go to the dogs Azz!

The two M n M's do a brilliant job, with little thanks and anything that makes things easier for them is fine in my book. I'm sure most of us have no idea how hard they work behind the scenes and the time and effort they put in.

I want to add my thanks to you too Azz for keeping this site going, even tho' I'm an irregular regular, I love this site. So thank you kind sir - long may it prosper
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 03:53 PM

Yes, Mags & Meg, you are both brilliant as well.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 03:53 PM

Thanks for the info Azz and thanks for all the stuff you do in the background. Thanks also to M&M for their work - I know from past experience being a forum admin and mod ain't easy!

One thing I would like, however, is a larger selection of smileys please.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
One can only give it one's best shot Azz. I was never top of the class in computers, mind come to think of it I don't believe we had computers in those days, just our brains for thinking and our fingers/toes for counting.
Life was so much easier then.
I am sure you will be fine LF - if you can use this forum then you are already doing brilliantly, because this one is a pain in the backside to use

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I'm quite sure it won't go to the dogs Azz!

The two M n M's do a brilliant job, with little thanks and anything that makes things easier for them is fine in my book. I'm sure most of us have no idea how hard they work behind the scenes and the time and effort they put in.

I want to add my thanks to you too Azz for keeping this site going, even tho' I'm an irregular regular, I love this site. So thank you kind sir - long may it prosper
Aww it's always nice to hear how much people enjoy the site hopefully the update will make things even better for you all

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Yes, Mags & Meg, you are both brilliant as well.
They deserve a medal, especially for putting up with the naughty people for so long

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Thanks for the info Azz and thanks for all the stuff you do in the background. Thanks also to M&M for their work - I know from past experience being a forum admin and mod ain't easy!

One thing I would like, however, is a larger selection of smileys please.
We will move over to the standard set of emojis on the new platform (so the same as the ones you get on your mobile phones and tablets ) they are also better quality, which means they look nicer on modern displays too (the older ones we have look pixelated oon newer displays). I do love these older smilies tho, so maybe we can add them as well at some point
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:07 PM

I have no doubt there will be many members who will be asking their grandchildren for help because they will be confused on how to login to the new website.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:07 PM

Will our stats carry over? Working hard for my Chatterbox status
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
wow, you do talk alot . 3 months here and you have over 1300 posts. I've been here since 2018 and not hit 1000 posts. I suppose some females do talk more than males
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:12 PM

Thanks Azz and good luck with the switch over.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Never bothered me, I've been here 10 years and only reached just under 7000.

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top