Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 01:40 PM

We did it

If you remember we had to replace some heavy duty fence panels and had a real struggle with two behind the summerhouse, which left four and a bit to fit, well, with the help of no1 son, and a decent pair of stepladders, we managed it, in the end, it was fairly easy with just a bit of fettling, so it just needs painting now….
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:25 PM

Re: We did it

Great stuff Primus! Share some pics when your project is done
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
If you remember we had to replace some heavy duty fence panels and had a real struggle with two behind the summerhouse, which left four and a bit to fit, well, with the help of no1 son, and a decent pair of stepladders, we managed it, in the end, it was fairly easy with just a bit of fettling, so it just needs painting now….
Well done, though now I'm imagining the added hassle of doing that in this heat!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Well done, though now I'm imagining the added hassle of doing that in this heat!
Ha, I’m in no rush to paint it yet zaphod, although I’ll use my sprayer if it doesn’t get too windy…

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top