Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 03:10 PM

slow motion and close up test

Peacock butterfly tiptows on budlia flowers

yes me messing about trying something a bit different
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 09:54 PM

Re: slow motion and close up test

It’s great to see that you’re enjoying your new toy realspeed
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:16 PM

Enough tests, when are we going to see a proper finished movie?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Enough tests, when are we going to see a proper finished movie?
If you go to my youtube channel you see well over 240 short movies on there.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
If you go to my youtube channel you see well over 240 short movies on there.
Yes as a subscriber I see them but what about something new and complete with titles, soundtrack etc. Most of the stuff on your Youtube channel is just unedited clips.

Surely there is no point spending a small fortune on a new movie camera and equipment if you don't use it to produce something worthwhile/polished?

I am not being critical, just expecting more.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

21-07-2021, 12:33 AM

Bruce most of those were done on my old Pansonic Camcorder and an early editing video suite if I actually used it.

You are quite correct I must make more effort even if it is only a voice over. still having problems with putting titles up something I have to work on as well

Only had this sony camcorder one for a couple of months and still trying to find my way around it. Just about got to be able to do a faily smooth walking video not shown as i was practising.
With this covid business and my eye operation (still having to put cream on the eyelid 4x daily blurs the vision for a short time)so not much chance to get about at the moment.

Plenty of time to do as you say so no rush. It would help as well if I had a half decent internet speed which I don't

download 34mbps
upload 6 mbps
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

21-07-2021, 04:18 AM

If it is just an editor you are worried about it is hard to go past Shotcut, it is free and there are plenty of tutorials.

You really only need a very simple editor to improve any raw video by cutting out wobbly shots, overlong shots and adding sound effects, edits, commentary and adding titles.

Shotcut is more than just a simple editor and more than adequate for your needs.

As for Internet speed there is not much you can do about that but uploading doesn't need supervising just set if off, you have uploaded plenty of clips so it can't be much of a problem, in fact a bit of editing would make most of those clips shorter and easier to upload. Personally I think a short concise video is far more effective than a long meandering one.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top