Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 10:13 PM

Re: NHS records will be shared

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Can you explain why not? I think its an outrage - even family don't get told what's going on with someone they are close to, so why should some weirdo get to know? And by weirdo, I mean "data analyst" who inadvertently lets some info go to the highest bidder!
Well said Pixie, you are very astute, for a Lady.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I guess because when it comes to my health records I have nothing that I would want to hide from anyone. Also because if information from the records results in better treatment for diseases then bloody good show.
Erm....you do know that this isn't about making all the poorly people better, don't you?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 10:19 PM

A data analysist wants to view everyone else's data, not their own.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

01-06-2021, 10:21 PM

We may find who They Are.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
A data analysist wants to view everyone else's data, not their own.
Aye, I bet they all signed up against it long before we got to hear that option!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

01-06-2021, 10:26 PM

There are no more data quests to go on, enough is enough.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2021, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Erm....you do know that this isn't about making all the poorly people better, don't you?
Sure, that would be an added benefit but so what. What would I or for that matter any of us lose from having of our health records made known to research programs? In any case if anyone has a historical abortion they want to be kept quiet of a few doses of pox not exposed then there is the opt out option that can be signed up to.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 09:48 AM

I think it is too late to opt out. They already have our life details. Just Googling a remedy for something will promote a stream of ads. Made me laugh how I had to agree to the cookies before reading the article.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 09:51 AM

My GP surgery warned this was going to happen - about two years ago - and gave all their patients the choice of opting out - which I did.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 10:02 AM

Hello sure I opted out of this about 2018 ish when my GP let us all know.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top