Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

10-06-2021, 06:37 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone,

Another sunny warm morning here in Sweden with temperatures set to reach 25 Celsius.

On our to do list today: daily chat with mum and then we'll be clearing up after the grandchildren. It's amazing how many toys they can spread all over the house. Then a thorough clean up.

I have a leak somewhere in my pond system that needs sorting out. It could be one of three things as I've ruled out a hole in the ponds: the water levels remain constant overnight. The plastic piping leading the water from the lower to the upper pond could have a hole, the little waterfall or the trough between the ponds could be leaking. Will have to check the entire system.

My girlfriend's bringing the last of her things over. Her house goes on the market today.

Once all that's done we'll be taking things easy.

Hope you all have a great day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 07:11 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Ullabi et al, cloudy here at the moment but also forecast 25 deg for later, and even hotter for the weekend.

Not much on my agenda, just a few odd jobs and a trip to the recycle depot with some garden prunings, then another tough afternoon in the shade reading I guess.

Enjoy your day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 07:37 AM

good morning all, bit overcast and going to stay the same all day, warm though
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 07:53 AM

Good morning everybody. Today I'm a lady who lunches.

I'm meeting up with some friends from one of my face-book groups for a stroll round Matlock Bath in Derbyshire followed by lunch.

I must also remember to take some money to give to one of the ladies. She purchased a ticket to see 'Ladyboys of Bangkok' for me.

Tony will be out with Ady for most of the day so hopefully he will have a good day too.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 08:03 AM

Good morning everyone! Gosh I am so organised this morning...up, breakfast, out with the dig, laundry on, dishes done, all before 8am! Its already 15 degrees outside and cloudy...no chance of seeing the partial eclipse then, huh. Got to go and get dog food and other bits and bobs, shortly. Have a lovely day everybody
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 08:06 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another lovely day forecast.

I will continue to water and then spend some time sitting out with a book.

Carol, the Ladyboys show is great fun.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Carol, the Ladyboys show is great fun.
That's good to know swimmy - It's time I had some fun.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone overcast but warm.

I am meeting my son and the little twins for a walk in the country park there won't be many more of these twin walks, they break up in 3 weeks time and start school full time in September. I can't believe they are 4 already, lockdown has meant I have missed a year of their childhood along with many other grandparents .

Then back to some gardening .
Enjoy your day
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:35 AM

The Antarctic blast continues, got down to 1' last night (a once in a decade figure for my area) and only up to 14' during the day.

I have had my fan heater on all day too cold for me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:38 AM

Good morning all overcast but still very warm here...

Washing should dry despite the lack of sun.

Expecting a Sainsbury’s delivery later today.

Enjoy your day folks...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top