Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 02:23 PM

Re: Good morning tuesday

G'day all, . . . . god it's wet! . . . it's rained solid for 2 days now, . . . even the dogs don't wanna go out.

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, . . I hope it's dry for you.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 05:47 PM

Hi, all. Dull, dreary and chilly again, 9 (48 F), but not raining. Saw the wild geese this morning, first time this year! Had just gotten off the bus from the market and as I was walking home heard the honking overhead .... a big V of them heading South. They're so beautiful; brightened up the gloomy morning. Leia seems fine this morning, no recurrence. That's about all my news.

When oh when will all this depressing rain on both sides of the Pond end? Stay dry, people!
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 07:25 PM

Weather really depressing these last few days. Never seems to stop raining, but it really isn't cold, so I suppose that's something! Enjoy your evening everyone.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top