Join for free
Page 213 of 246 « First < 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 04:27 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Mups ->
JBR, here's another one just for you -

Last Will and Testament:

Being of sound mind, I spent all my money.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
And here's me thinking that most Americans were intelligent and knowledgable. What do I know? 😂

What some Americans believe, know or don’t know:
7% believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

Thousands of Americans believe they are being systematically harassed and stalked by groups of people for no reason.

12 million believe lizard people secretly run the US.

11% believe HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.

20% believe fortune tellers can really predict the future.

30% believe Bigfoot is real.

30% believe ghosts and spirits can haunt houses or rooms;
18% claim they have seen some.

45% believe Satan causes most evil in the world.

18% believe Blu-ray is a kind of weird sea-creature.

12% believe USB refers to a forgotten country in Eastern Europe.

Thanks to TV, 41% believe humans and dinosaurs coexisted.

Virtually none are familiar with the US Constitution;
31% do not know anything about the Bill of Rights.

About 74% cannot name the three branches of government;
33% can’t name one.

18% believe the Earth is the center of the universe.

25% believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.

33% believe Saddam Hussein was personally involved in the 9/11 attack.

20% believe winning the lottery is a good financial plan.

7% believe the 1969 Moon landing never happened.

7% are certain Elvis Presley is still alive.

25% believe the US won its independence from a country other than Great Britain.

29% could not identify the Pacific Ocean on a world map.
Seriously, I don't know the percentage, but I'm sure that most Americans have no idea of the names of other countries or where they are - with the possible exception of Canada and Mexico.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
JBR, here's another one just for you -

Last Will and Testament:

Being of sound mind, I spent all my money.
My philosophy exactly. I'm trying to convince Marge for when I turn my toes up.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-04-2021, 12:28 PM

Shamelessly nicked from elsewhere:

It snowed last night...
8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit, and said it should have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man... woman...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose since veggies are food and not used to decorate snow figures.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The middle eastern guy across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.
8:40 - The police arrived, saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality-officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - A TV news crew showed up. I was asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs", and I am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.
By noon, all the snow had melted
Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is exactly what we have become............................................ ......
all caused by Snowflakes.
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 03:55 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Shamelessly nicked from elsewhere:

It snowed last night...
8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit, and said it should have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man... woman...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose since veggies are food and not used to decorate snow figures.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The middle eastern guy across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.
8:40 - The police arrived, saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality-officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - A TV news crew showed up. I was asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs", and I am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.
By noon, all the snow had melted
Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is exactly what we have become............................................ ......
all caused by Snowflakes.
Sad but true.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 03:20 PM

See what happens when your not truthful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were dressed and ready to go out for a Dinner & Theatre evening.

We turned on a 'night light', turned the answering machine on, covered our pet budgie and put the cat in the back garden.

We phoned the local Taxi company and requested a taxi.

The taxi arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.

As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard scooted back into the house.
We didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to get at the budgie.

So my wife walked on out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat. The cat ran upstairs, with me in hot pursuit.

Waiting in the cab, my wife didn't want the driver to know that the house would be empty for the night. So, she explained to the taxi driver that I would be out soon.
"He's just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother."

A few minutes later, I got into the cab. "Sorry I took so long," I said, as we drove away. "That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her arse with a coat hanger to get her to come out!
She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her downstairs and threw her out into the back garden!
.............She'd better not shit in the vegetable patch again!"

The silence in the Taxi was deafening.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

01-05-2021, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
See what happens when your not truthful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were dressed and ready to go out for a Dinner & Theatre evening.

We turned on a 'night light', turned the answering machine on, covered our pet budgie and put the cat in the back garden.

We phoned the local Taxi company and requested a taxi.

The taxi arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.

As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard scooted back into the house.
We didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to get at the budgie.

So my wife walked on out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat. The cat ran upstairs, with me in hot pursuit.

Waiting in the cab, my wife didn't want the driver to know that the house would be empty for the night. So, she explained to the taxi driver that I would be out soon.
"He's just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother."

A few minutes later, I got into the cab. "Sorry I took so long," I said, as we drove away. "That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her arse with a coat hanger to get her to come out!
She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her downstairs and threw her out into the back garden!
.............She'd better not shit in the vegetable patch again!"

The silence in the Taxi was deafening.

Exactly the sort of language I use about my own MiL.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 05:32 PM

Click image for larger version

Name:	If-women-ran-the-world.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	15397

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

02-05-2021, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Attachment 15397
Oh, that doesn't scare me. I'd break the machine!

Page 213 of 246 « First < 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top