Join for free
Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:33 AM

Re: Danny Baker Sacked for "Racist" Tweet About Royal Baby

I haven't actually seen his tweet. Is there a link please?

I can't find one..
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:34 AM

My dad was a Highlander and a red head, I have a lot of red in my hair too. I think it really depends on the shade of red, some are lovely and soft while others just scream RED...….
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Actually, that's my favourite hair colour! I think it's beautiful!

Plus I've had red highlights put in mine!
Originally Posted by MickB ->
I am offended by this statement! As a person of ginger colour(ed) hair, I think that your racist, hairist views are unacceptable in our enlightened times. I demand that you are sacked from your job and banned from this forum and treated like the antediluvian, evil dinosaur that you are!!!!!
And I bet you look wonderful Pyxell, but are you sure the highlights are not 'Brunette'? I've got a bit of a thing about 'Brunettes'.........

Sorry for any offence caused Mick.....
You must be okay because I enjoy your posts...and agree with most of them...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
My dad was a Highlander and a red head, I have a lot of red in my hair too. I think it really depends on the shade of red, some are lovely and soft while others just scream RED...….
Yes I know what you mean Roxy, I'm just thankful to have hair at my age...Whatever the colour....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->

I can't find one..
AFAIK, the original tweet has been deleted - here is a link to the picture with details:

https://talkradio.co.uk/news/danny-b...et-19050930961
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
And I bet you look wonderful Pyxell, but are you sure the highlights are not 'Brunette'? I've got a bit of a thing about 'Brunettes'.........
No, not brunette.
Not any more.
I used to be brunette, but then nature decided to bleach it, so I've had to put some colour back!

And, as any fule kno, colouring one's hair with dark colours is not flattering on older complexions!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->

I can't find one..
Here it says, he swiftly deleted the tweet following the response he received ...

But there is a picture ...

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/09/danny...4/?ito=cbshare
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh the beautiful irony of it!
Originally Posted by fender ->
What's "Saked"?
Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Ha Ha.

The title is great.

Was he put in a vat of Sake?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Red heads used to get laughed at when I was at school but I think some women have the most beautiful red hair (not the pillar box red from the bottle).

Apologies, off topic.

I don't think he should be sacked for it although I'm surprised he didn't realise he would be. Who remembers someone on Big Brother calling white people Yoghurt Tops? Nothing happened there.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 01:14 PM

Actually I didn't see the report , then I was watching something on the TV and up it popped . My first thought .....how childish , but I never saw anything racist whatsoever, all I saw was a monkey . What a silly childish person , why was it funny , why even bother, I think it is attention seeking , grow up who ever you are , if your sacked then more fool you .

Learn by your silly childish self indulgence

Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top