Join for free
Page 7 of 276 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 12:47 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

Hi Ffosse,
Although, l haven’t posted before on this thread, doesn’t mean that l am not thinking or caring about you.

Even though, l don’t know you personally. I really do think about you and feel for you. l have even said a prayer that you will find the strength and determination to fight this...xx
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 01:41 PM

Thanks Art,

It’s a tumour around my spinal chord, they have me on steroids to try and reduce it, then they want to do a surgical biopsy to see if it is Hodgkins Lymphoma again (apparently it’s very rare for it to make it to the spinal cord) but it could be a different type of cancer). Then I’ll be looking at radiotherapy and possibly more chemo. I’m trying not to get down but 18 months after my first cancer I thought it had gone and so had the doctors.

Still, fish and chips with peas, apple pie for lunch, and then I think I’ll m going to listen to some tunes.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 04:52 PM

No word yet about the biopsy, that’s the next important thing.
My lunch was nice, but I’m bored with reading and listening to music. There is a massive TV room, but it’s freezing in there.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
No word yet about the biopsy, that’s the next important thing.
My lunch was nice, but I’m bored with reading and listening to music. There is a massive TV room, but it’s freezing in there.
Stop worrying Dreamy, that is the problem really, waiting to hear what is going to happen.
I can keep you company on this thread for a while.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

09-02-2018, 05:44 PM

I’d like that.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2018, 06:27 PM

I’d like that.
What are your favourite films Dreamy?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

09-02-2018, 06:48 PM

Glengarry Glen Ross (which originally a play).
Beyond that I like Dramas, some Action movies, anything with Al Pacino or Robert De Niro in it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

09-02-2018, 06:53 PM

Glengarry Glen Ross (which originally a play).
Beyond that I like Dramas, some Action movies, anything with Al Pacino or Robert De Niro in it.
The Greats

I am just going to cook dinner Dreamy.
I will be back.

What are the best places you have ever visited?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

09-02-2018, 07:05 PM

Santiago de Compostela, Spain. Salisbury, England.

Can a mod of please move this to the health section please and perhaps change the title?

I’ve been told I’m having spinal surgery tomorrow mid morning to take a biopsy of the tumour and the small risks involved - I can just hope that I am ok and wake up fine and the Haemotology and neurology teams can move on from there. No liquid or food from midnight for me.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

09-02-2018, 08:38 PM

Santiago de Compostela, Spain. Salisbury, England.

Can a mod of please move this to the health section please and perhaps change the title?

I’ve been told I’m having spinal surgery tomorrow mid morning to take a biopsy of the tumour and the small risks involved - I can just hope that I am ok and wake up fine and the Haemotology and neurology teams can move on from there. No liquid or food from midnight for me.
Do you want me to ask them for you?
You can PM the guides, look at the very bottom and click on the name and PM your request Dreamy.

I like all those places, and I am not far from Salisbury.
Tell me about your time in Spain.

Page 7 of 276 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top