Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 12:40 AM

Master Chef

Has anybody been watching the latest of this? I got bored watching it ages ago, but I think John Torode and Greg Wallace bring more animation to it.

The contestants are very clever and have to work under extreme conditions, and I must admit, I'm enjoying it now.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 08:33 AM

Re: Master Chef

I used to watch it, then I found out these so called top chefs dont know what good food is or how to cook it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 10:14 AM

Yes Mollie I watch it and enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I used to watch it, then I found out these so called top chefs dont know what good food is or how to cook it.
AB this is not 'Master Chef the professionals' ,it is just Master Chef and anyone, you included could apply to go on
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 10:45 AM

I quite like Master Chef and I watch it from time to time, but don't follow it regularly. I quite like the Hairy Bikers series as well, because there is often an added interest.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 10:48 AM

I quite like watching master chef, but dont watch every episode i like to see the type of meals that they prepare but dont attempt them myself as my husband likes plain and simple food and would think i was trying to poison him.
I do like watching greg and john they make a dull day quite bright.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 10:49 AM

Have you seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjckqAU8IkM
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 10:52 AM

I don`t see the attraction of watching someone cook. It`s not like you`d ever want to make anything they served up is it?
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 10:57 AM

Hee Hee, I've never seen that before, thanks Meg, that's absolutely hilarious Especially the swish of the tomato ketchup!! I am going to save this, still laughing.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Have you seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjckqAU8IkM

Very funny Meg - I wish I could cook like that - That Pot Noodle was something special
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 12:25 PM

I love Masterchef. Its so different now from the old days when Lloyd Grossman did it and all they had to do was cook a 3 course meal in the studio. Now its amazing what they have them doing as amateur chefs. Very good TV

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top