Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 03:31 PM

Re: Are You Really Reelaaaxxxed?

I also like having my feet massaged..I know some people can't bear it because they are too ticklish..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 03:41 PM

I'm usually very relaxed, don't need books or tapes to help me, though a drop of port puts the icing on it in the evenings.
I have to be relaxed at my work otherwise I'd find it boring and leave it for another day, that's the beauty of working for yourself, and now that I'm retired I can do it anytime I want to, or then again just don't do it at all. I have been a bit tense all week owing to the house being upside down with renovations and what have yeh, but that's to be expected. Yes I have no problem relaxing.
"Head Massage" Lilac, very interesting, never heard of that to tell you the truth, but then I never had a massage of any description, I have a vision in my mind of lying there and a huge gorilla of a man rolling my nose between his shovel sized hands, does it hurt?
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
I also like having my feet massaged..I know some people can't bear it because they are too ticklish..

I get a pedicure every month. It's nice to have well groomed feet, and the bonus is a really great foot massage.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 03:46 PM

No..a head massage is very gentle..I have long hair..just gets down to the roots and massages your scalp..no gorillas involved...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 03:59 PM

Ahh now I get it, that's a relief.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 04:02 PM

many years ago I had a body massage by someone standing on me and using their feet - now that was very relaxing.
lilac
West yorks uk

19-07-2014, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
many years ago I had a body massage by someone standing on me and using their feet - now that was very relaxing.
Sounds like Thailand...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Sounds like Thailand...

No it was in Siberia, but the little girl that did it was chinese I think.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 04:13 PM

I usually opt for the Swedish Massage, not the deep tissue. The Swedish massage is more just rubbing.. not kneading muscles.. which can hurt. I find the most relaxing part is when they do my neck, shoulders and arms and hands.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

19-07-2014, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
I usually opt for the Swedish Massage, not the deep tissue. The Swedish massage is more just rubbing.. not kneading muscles.. which can hurt. I find the most relaxing part is when they do my neck, shoulders and arms and hands.

Hmmmmmm - and the beating with birch twigs or coming straight out of the sauna and rolling in the snow???

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top