Join for free
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 05:44 PM

Supervet

Anyone watched this series? I think I'm just a little bit in love with the lovely Irish vet…
Seriously, though, he seems to do some amazing work and I saw him interviewed recently and was impressed with his passion for all animals.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 05:50 PM

Re: Supervet

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Anyone watched this series? I think I'm just a little bit in love with the lovely Irish vet…
Seriously, though, he seems to do some amazing work and I saw him interviewed recently and was impressed with his passion for all animals.
Ania I watched all the previous series and just realised there is a new one and I have missed the first episode.
Noel is an amazing man, he appears to have very little life other than his surgery sleeping there on a tiny bed and going home only occasionally to do washing.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 06:09 PM

I wasn't aware of the last series, Meg, so this is the first time I've seen him. He did mention when interviewed that he remains single as he would be so difficult to live with due to his devotion to/obsession with the animals.
I think you've missed two or three episodes of this series, though!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
I wasn't aware of the last series, Meg, so this is the first time I've seen him. He did mention when interviewed that he remains single as he would be so difficult to live with due to his devotion to/obsession with the animals.
I think you've missed two or three episodes of this series, though!
There have been a couple of other series Ania .
Noel's whole life is the surgery except when he is giving talks.
The hours he works are unbelievable, I am pleased to see in these later series that he seems to have a much larger veterinary staff to share some of the load .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 07:24 PM

I read in a review that they've done away with the 'banter at reception' and giving more air time to the animals' stories.

A lovely man!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2015, 11:36 PM

He certainly seems an extraordinary man with a huge passion for his work.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top