Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 09:20 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning Tabby.

Nice and quiet so far I see.
With a bit of luck that Judster chap will be working, and we can bless the day Dongle got Murtagh as that pup keeps him out of our hair too.

Think I'll go and have me brekkie in peace.

I am indeed busy teaching him all the important things like sit, stay, leave and chase those wimmin outa here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I am indeed busy teaching him all the important things like sit, stay, leave and chase those wimmin outa here.

Hah, that isn't working though is it, Dongle. He's not fierce enough to frighten us.

You'd better watch we don't dognap him too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 09:39 AM

Hah, that isn't working though is it, Dongle. He's not fierce enough to frighten us.

You'd better watch we don't dognap him too.
His teeth are certainly nice and sharp now Mups, so you would notice if he bit yer bum. That's what I'm teaching him to do btw.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 10:54 AM

His teeth are certainly nice and sharp now Mups, so you would notice if he bit yer bum. That's what I'm teaching him to do btw.

Hah! Well it'll be a big enough target for him, that's for sure.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 11:07 AM

Hah! Well it'll be a big enough target for him, that's for sure.
You beat me to it. 🤭 👏👏 😇
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-08-2019, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
You beat me to it. 🤭 👏👏 😇
Just don't beat Murtagh to it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 09:57 PM

Wot? No wimmin? They're probably all in the pub getting sloshed and causing bother.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-08-2019, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Wot? No wimmin? They're probably all in the pub getting sloshed and causing bother.

Actually Judsy, my friend called in today and needed a bit of moral support over something, but as I was just going out the door I couldn't talk to her, so I got us some fish & chips and took down to her this evening for supper together and a good chin wag.

So I wasn't in the pub, I was doing me good deed for the day.

And talking of good deeds, isn't it time you idle layabouts did some good deeds for us ladies?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

31-08-2019, 08:55 AM

Actually Judsy, my friend called in today and needed a bit of moral support over something, but as I was just going out the door I couldn't talk to her, so I got us some fish & chips and took down to her this evening for supper together and a good chin wag.

So I wasn't in the pub, I was doing me good deed for the day.

And talking of good deeds, isn't it time you idle layabouts did some good deeds for us ladies?
We have booked a one way flight to Yemen for the lot of you. There, don't say we don't think of you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-08-2019, 12:10 PM

We have booked a one way flight to Yemen for the lot of you. There, don't say we don't think of you.

Well that is kind of you, Dongle, but we are all too busy here to go away at the mo, so have rearranged with the airline for you to take our place instead.
They said it would be fine, so off you go.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top