Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 06:27 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by macywack ->
oh what a loverly geezers day, even Mrs M went out for a long walkies, so feet up on the sofa and time for that first cool beer, some sneaky woman nicked all the cream crackers so its back to crispies
Glad to hear you are enjoying Geezer day wackers. We are geezer champions.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 06:56 PM

Oi! Get yer feet off that sofa! Gawd knows where those manky boots have been! Shame on you! And yes, I ate all the crackers....whatchya going to say about it? I brought HobNobs...they were lying around and I don't like them, but they are crumbly so....its almost like crackers....? yes they are.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 07:18 PM

Also, I'm having a Disaronno and coke. Anyone?
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Also, I'm having a Disaronno and coke. Anyone?
isn' that what you put in paraffin heaters
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

09-03-2021, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
isn' that what you put in paraffin heaters
What?? Noooo! Don't be rude! What kind of heaters do YOU have?? This is lovely...can't believe its been in the cupboard for two Christmases!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 09:27 PM

What?? Noooo! Don't be rude! What kind of heaters do YOU have?? This is lovely...can't believe its been in the cupboard for two Christmases!
You can get in the cupboard now if you like.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

09-03-2021, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You can get in the cupboard now if you like.
I might be wee, but I'm not that wee
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 09:31 PM

I might be wee, but I'm not that wee
We can still cram you in little or no. Now, where's that hasp and padlock?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

09-03-2021, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We can still cram you in little or no. Now, where's that hasp and padlock?
Hasp?? What in Yorkshire is a Hasp? I'll google it, hang on....ohhh that's not nice Judders! Actually...it might work for the bathroom...hmmm
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 12:20 AM

In my newspaper it said that some of Britain's biggest modelling agencies are looking for fellas to try for the 'Britains Most Handsome Man' contest.
They are calling it 'the chance of a lifetime.'

The Agency is saying: "It's always the ones who have no idea they'd be right for modelling who end up making the better models."

So what do you think Pixie? Do you think we ought to send some snaps off of this manky lot, see if we find them work?

They might even do well as long as we didn't get the camera too close, and dimmed the lights right down, and made sure the pics were all out of focus.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top