Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2020, 08:42 PM

Tyson Fury: The Gypsy King

This three part documentary is being shown on Thursdays on ITV at 9pm.
It was filmed over several months and follows the boxer’s preparation for the rematch with Deontay Wilder for the WBC World Heavyweight title.
It will also delve into his world and his family.

I think it will be very interesting. Is it something that might appeal to you?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2020, 11:31 PM

Re: Tyson Fury: The Gypsy King

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It was filmed over several months and follows the boxer’s preparation for the rematch with Deontay Wilder for the WBC World Heavyweight title.

I don't know yet, Art.

I am not a fan of boxing, nor of most Gipsy's either - sorry.

A man of his size, weight, and love of fighting, who has several mental health problems - depression, OCD, and Bipolar - worries me.

His wife was on telly this morning, talking about him fighting, and their family life. Attractive woman I thought, but I can't warm to him somehow.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2020, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

No thanks, Artangel, I believe boxing to be barbaric.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2020, 01:00 AM

I used to be a big fan of Tyson's but after he bit off Evander Hollyfield's ear, in a boxing match, AND after he was convicted of rape, I gave up on him.

Back when he was under the supervision of Cus DeMatto, and before he came under the sway of Don King, Tyson was a thrill to watch. He may have been the hardest hitter to ever enter a boxing ring.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2020, 06:21 AM

I'd rather eat my own leg.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2020, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I'd rather eat my own leg.
With or without gravy?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2020, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I used to be a big fan of Tyson's but after he bit off Evander Hollyfield's ear, in a boxing match, AND after he was convicted of rape, I gave up on him.

Back when he was under the supervision of Cus DeMatto, and before he came under the sway of Don King, Tyson was a thrill to watch. He may have been the hardest hitter to ever enter a boxing ring.
Think you have the wrong Tyson bakerman, not sure about Fury, I used to watch a lot of Boxing and, in my naïve purist opinion, did not fit the bill of a champion, but, he has grown on me, he has bought another angle to proceedings, must make a point of watching the docu.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top