Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 12:04 PM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning from Foxy's world.....

It's payback time for last Sunday's battle with Ciara, I had a sore throat all day yesterday, and last night my head turned into a sponge.....It's a good job it's a rest day today, but I must turn out to Tesco for the Saturday shop....Mrs Fox is still laid up....

The rain has just started, but the wind isn't very strong yet.
Can't stop sneezing, and this morning my head has turned from being a sponge into a bucket....If you don't hear from me within 24 hours it's coronavirus...... Farewell Forum Friends.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

It's payback time for last Sunday's battle with Ciara, I had a sore throat all day yesterday, and last night my head turned into a sponge.....It's a good job it's a rest day today, but I must turn out to Tesco for the Saturday shop....Mrs Fox is still laid up....

Can't stop sneezing, and this morning my head has turned from being a sponge into a bucket....If you don't hear from me within 24 hours it's coronavirus...... Farewell Forum Friends.....
Eek Bob you had a bad cold not so long ago didn't you? Learn a lesson from it, no running in gale force storms, it's asking for trouble (Do I sound like your Mum?)

Hope you'll feel better soon, plenty of drinks (non alcohol) and a good supply of tissues (or a toilet roll!).
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 12:56 PM

Hi

The roofing tiles have just come off the sports pavilion I can see from my kitchen window.

It was only finished last summer.

It really is lashing down.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 01:06 PM

Eek! Sounds bad!

Wet and windy here but not too bad here yet...
We went to the local shops earlier and stocked up on a few essentials so we don't have to go out for a few days. On our way home some young boy racer idiot overtook us on a blind bend on a country road where lorries and tractors fly...brown trousers moment! Thank God nothing coming the other way

Feeling lazy today... reclining chair, Times Samurai Sudoku and this afternoon methinks!

Have a safe weekend y'all
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 01:09 PM

Old Grey Fox, I disagree with Mags, I reccommend a couple of hot whiskies! (After driving/shopping of course)
Hope you both feel better soon
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
Old Grey Fox, I disagree with Mags, I reccommend a couple of hot whiskies! (After driving/shopping of course)
Hope you both feel better soon
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

I'll come and rub your chest for you, Foxy!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 01:35 PM

Not a good day, it's pouring down & blowing a gale. We, Daughter & I are packing the van for tomorrow. I had to laugh, she had the tail gate up then went to close it when the boxes were in & got soaked, the rain water had gathered on the top & as she closed it it went all over her.
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 01:41 PM

It's blowing a gale here - I just drove back from the village and nearly got blown off the road! Remember if you are in the car ... Drive with Cake!

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 02:49 PM

Good afternoon all, rain is pelting against the window. Really nasty out there. Decided I'm going to relax this afternoon. I have a Greggs sausage roll in the oven (my saved calories from the week for Saturday treat).

Should really do some dusting etc, but nope. It can wait until tomorrow. As someone said on Facebook......

We came from Dust
We will return to Dust
So I will not Dust in case it's someone I know!

Have a great day.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top