Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:28 PM

Re: Caroline Flack found dead at 40

I remember when she won Strictly a few years ago. A lovely lady with real personality. So sad.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 11:11 PM

Folks always speculate about other folks they have no real knowledge of, that's the way it is, sad all round.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 11:58 PM

Just heard it on the news.

Very sad.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 12:30 AM

They have confirmed she took her own life. Her father found her. How tragic and devastating. If you look at recent photos her mouth was smiling but it didn't reach her eyes.
LilyCat
Cheshire
LilyCat is female  LilyCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Keyboard warriors and the press probably played a bit part in her suicide, she was hounded on social media and by the press.

Her boyfriend didn't want the CPS to prosecute but they went ahead anyway.

So, so sad and such a waste of a young life,
RIP Caroline

My heart goes out to her boyfriend and family xxxx
I agree 100%
Regardless of what happened between her and her boyfriend, the press and those brave keyboard warriors on social media, seemed to be after her blood.
Looks like they succeeded.
Having lost my brother to suicide, I do know that her friends and family will live with the massive fallout of guilt and what ifs, for the rest of their lives.
My heart goes out to them.
Such a tragic waste
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:03 AM

I really don’t know anything about the young woman just that it’s so sad she felt she had no other option but to end her life .
They say those who end their life are temporarily out of their mind - it’s against the very first primal instinct.
I think they must be .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 09:57 AM

Discussing caroline with my sister we question WHY ?

What can have been so bad that couldn't be sorted out . I think maybe some of us are stronger than others even in our darkest times .

From the outside looking in it appeared she had it all so to hear this is so very sad .

But WHY
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 10:29 AM

So very sad

RIP Caroline
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Keyboard warriors and the press probably played a bit part in her suicide, she was hounded on social media and by the press.

Her boyfriend didn't want the CPS to prosecute but they went ahead anyway.

So, so sad and such a waste of a young life,
RIP Caroline

My heart goes out to her boyfriend and family xxxx
But to know what is being said they have to be read,its the very same social media that promotes her,sword of Damocles alright,not saying its right or wrong.
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 12:11 PM

How absolutely awful. That she could see this as the only way out. Rest in peace Caroline.

(If we can be anything to anyone - then be kind.)

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top