Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 12:13 PM

Re: Caroline Flack found dead at 40

Originally Posted by LilyCat ->
I agree 100%
Regardless of what happened between her and her boyfriend, the press and those brave keyboard warriors on social media, seemed to be after her blood.
Looks like they succeeded.
Having lost my brother to suicide, I do know that her friends and family will live with the massive fallout of guilt and what ifs, for the rest of their lives.
My heart goes out to them.
Such a tragic waste
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 12:32 PM

RIP Caroline...suicide destroys the Lives of so many People who loved those who don't want to live any more..I know as it has blighted My and other Family Members Lives even after almost 26 years.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
RIP Caroline...suicide destroys the Lives of so many People who loved those who don't want to live any more..I know as it has blighted My and other Family Members Lives even after almost 26 years.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 02:34 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...McPartlin.html

Love Island is a global hit for ITV Studios, a lucrative franchise that makes millions and connects delighted advertisers to its high-spending millennial audience.

After two former contestants committed suicide in separate incidents, there have been concerns — regarding mental health support and other issues — about the show.

The only decent thing to do, after a third tragedy, surely is take it off air permanently.
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:01 PM

But she was previously the presenter of Love Island , not a contestant.
Maybe losing this lucrative job led to her depression?
In terms of domestic abuse for it to be taken seriously the law has to apply equally to both sexes.
And it was the boyfriend who initially called the police to report the assault.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:38 PM

Some people reckon that suicide is the coward's way out. You can believe me when I tell you it is not, it's just the opposite. It takes an awful lot of courage and willpower to knowingly top yourself.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-02-2020, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by percy vere ->
some people reckon that suicide is the coward's way out. You can believe me when i tell you it is not, it's just the opposite. It takes an awful lot of courage and willpower to knowingly top yourself.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Some people reckon that suicide is the coward's way out. You can believe me when I tell you it is not, it's just the opposite. It takes an awful lot of courage and willpower to knowingly top yourself.

Yes, I can imagine that Percy.
I hope I never get to find out.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 05:07 PM

Sad indictment of our society , a 40 year old needing to be advised to keep of social media. The bubble burst and nobody was there for her. The danger of being put on a pedestal.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...McPartlin.html

The only decent thing to do, after a third tragedy, surely is take it off air permanently.
Hello.....
Now we are making it a gender issue...Yawn!..

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top