Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:49 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Is there a wrong way?

No. You're gonna cop it either way.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No. You're gonna cop it either way.

Oh well...... I might as well enjoy it

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:57 PM

Just wondering where the Tab woman is today, then I realised.... after reading the 'Our river in Spate' thread, she's been busy trying to find Spate on the map, been looking all day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Just wondering where the Tab woman is today, then I realised.... after reading the 'Our river in Spate' thread, she's been busy trying to find Spate on the map, been looking all day.

Our Tabs is a highly intelligent gal, y'know.
She could so easily knock spots of you two for map reading - and for anything else come to that.

She has probably been busy devising a master plan to rid us of you lot, so kindly don't you go interrupting her concentration on such an important matter.

Anyway, good to see you have gone now, and the Yorkshire pud hasn't arrived, so I can go about me business in peace.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 12:23 AM

You tell 'em, Mups, useless lot that they are!

No better way to end the day than by evicting men from LTP!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 12:25 AM

Our Tabs is a highly intelligent gal, y'know.
She could so easily knock spots of you two for map reading - and for anything else come to that.

She has probably been busy devising a master plan to rid us of you lot, so kindly don't you go interrupting her concentration on such an important matter.

Anyway, good to see you have gone now, and the Yorkshire pud hasn't arrived, so I can go about me business in peace.
I take it that that vile calumny is aimed in my direction?

Just because I'm not logged in doesn't mean I'm not keeping an eye on things.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-02-2020, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You tell 'em, Mups, useless lot that they are!

No better way to end the day than by evicting men from LTP!

Yes, they are useless. Useless, idle, rude, lazy layabouts.

We are too kind to them, that's the trouble. They think us delectable damsels are soft touches.
They need to learn some manners.

Oh Gawd . . . look what the wind's just blown in . .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 12:33 AM

Delectable damsels? Bugger me gently, I've heard it all now.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-02-2020, 12:54 AM

See what I mean? How rude they are!
Even with that Yorkshire accent I knew what he meant.

I do try to understand that Judd fellow - I diligently watch the Yorkshire Vet, and Last Tango in Halifax . . and even buy Yorkshire tea to show willing.

Anyway, I have been thinking - a good sign indeed.

I have decided that come summer, these layabouts could dig up their wallets and take us somewhere nice for a change.

We can make a list of where we'd like to go Tabs, then hand it to them and they can decide.

I reckon the Yorkshire sparkie could easily take me to the seaside, and then it would be most pleasant to stop at the RHS place near Huddersfield for a civilised afternoon tea on the way back.

Then I could head South, and the Devon cream merchant could oblige me with a nice treat to visit the Donkey Sanctuary for the day.
Not too much to ask, surely?

Decide where you would most like to go Tabby, and we can put it to them. It will take them some considerable time to come to terms with being nice to us, so we must start early.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 08:16 AM

See what I mean? How rude they are!
Even with that Yorkshire accent I knew what he meant.

I do try to understand that Judd fellow - I diligently watch the Yorkshire Vet, and Last Tango in Halifax . . and even buy Yorkshire tea to show willing.

Anyway, I have been thinking - a good sign indeed.

I have decided that come summer, these layabouts could dig up their wallets and take us somewhere nice for a change.

We can make a list of where we'd like to go Tabs, then hand it to them and they can decide.

I reckon the Yorkshire sparkie could easily take me to the seaside, and then it would be most pleasant to stop at the RHS place near Huddersfield for a civilised afternoon tea on the way back.

Then I could head South, and the Devon cream merchant could oblige me with a nice treat to visit the Donkey Sanctuary for the day.
Not too much to ask, surely?

Decide where you would most like to go Tabby
, and we can put it to them. It will take them some considerable time to come to terms with being nice to us, so we must start early.
Dublin!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top