Join for free
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 06:12 AM

Strangers Netflix

Has anyone watched this series....I loved it....it's a really good mystery thriller about people relationships and secrets.

I binged on it....couldn't stop watching
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 11:19 AM

Re: Strangers Netflix

Yes, it was good Summer. I watched it on 'normal TV' a year or so ago. I think like most series, it is always better to binge watch. A week between each episode is far too long.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 11:29 AM

Is this series the same as The Stranger? Or is it something different?
I saw, half of one episode of The Stranger but when the Jennifer Saunders violent bit kicked in, l turned it off.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Is this series the same as The Stranger? Or is it something different?
I saw, half of one episode of The Stranger but when the Jennifer Saunders violent bit kicked in, l turned it off.
Ah... Erm?? Good point.

Strangers or The Stranger?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 04:08 PM

oops meant Stranger

Its a Netflix Original LD so I dont think it has been on any other channel.... yet

Its worth watching not too violent so persevere.... I loved it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-02-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
oops meant Stranger

Its a Netflix Original LD so I dont think it has been on any other channel.... yet

Its worth watching not too violent so persevere.... I loved it.
I have seen that too and thought it was great. If you liked that, try 'Safe' also on Netflicks and by the same author, Harlan Coben.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

14-02-2020, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have seen that too and thought it was great. If you liked that, try 'Safe' also on Netflicks and by the same author, Harlan Coben.
Thank you LD....I'll certainly take a look at that and report back

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top