Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2011, 08:04 AM

Taxing Monday

Good morning everyone

Jack frost visited last night so mother nature has her white coat on today. Dylan takes ages on his walk when it is frosty, he sniffs everywhere and leaves his scent.

Nothing planned today other than taxing the car, calling for lunch at some local establishment and relaxing in front of a friends log fire.

I have got an email from my ISP telling me that I have used over my allotted allowance, that is the first time in over 20years.

Have a great day everyone and dont foget to spare a thiought for absent friends.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2011, 10:52 AM

Re: Taxing Monday

Hi everyone from an overcast Sherwood and only 1 deg. We've done the Monday "mop and shop" and are drinking our coffee prior to taking hound for walkies.

Out to lunch with friends to celebrate their 30th anniversary later, and then a walk around the garden centre on the way home. Perfect.

Have a great day yourselves, and let's be careful out there...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2011, 12:40 PM

Good morning everyone

It's a cool, dull day here. Just the usual household chores to do today as well as taking Mr Dyson for a spin.

Let's hope the weather lore for tomorrow, "In like a lion, out like a lamb" proves to be wrong!

Have a great day all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2011, 12:52 PM

Hello everybody, nothing to do today except laze around and visit the pub at lunch time, oh, the strain of retirement is killing me. Hope you all have a nice day.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2011, 02:05 PM

Good morning. My friend, Warren, came over last night and spent many hours working on my computer. He never found the cause of why it wouldn't connect to the internet wirelessly so he hard wired it to my router and I'm up & running again on my desktop. He also took my printer router offline and programmed my new HP D110 combo printer to be my network printer. Now all three computers and my new Apple iPad print wirelessly. Cool! He also discovered a serious conflict between my recently update Apple Quicktime software & Windows Explorer 8. The conflict was draining 50% of my computer's cpu (brain) power. He didn't get out of here until past midnight. What a friend indeed! So, everything's working great once again. Have a good day.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2011, 05:23 PM

Hi people! Unseasonably mild here, 19 C (65 F) and it isn't even 11 am yet! Our weather at this time of the season is very changeable: 3 C 2 days ago, now this. T'storms and high winds for the afternoon (the ever-present fear of power outage! )No news other than the weather, all quiet and peaceful.

Bob, everyone should be lucky enough to have a computer guru like Warren! Glad everything is working well now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top