Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
TedHutchinson
Louth UK
TedHutchinson is male  TedHutchinson has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 12:22 PM

Re: White Bread = Death!

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
I will reply to what I want thank you. I'm looking forward to my cheese and pickle sandwich at lunchtime on white bread
And in doing you will make it harder for people to read or follow this thread.

It is simply mean minded and anti-social to persistently wreck threads that are there to help others improve their health and quality of life.

You may not be interested in ways to delay or prevent the onset of diabetes or dementia but others here may be.
They should be permitted to follow those thread unhindered by people like you who seem intent only on making snide remarks.
TedHutchinson
Louth UK
TedHutchinson is male  TedHutchinson has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
You certainly know how to win friends and influence people Ted...
Is it too much to ask people here not to perpetually make snide remarks when it's clear they haven't any intention of reading my posts or making the effort to try to understand how serious the issues are?
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 12:49 PM

I will today be making both wholemeal bread and white bread. And when I have my home made chips later, I will thoroughly enjoy my white bread.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by TedHutchinson ->
Is it too much to ask people here not to perpetually make snide remarks when it's clear they haven't any intention of reading my posts or making the effort to try to understand how serious the issues are?
We did not join this forum to listen to your perpetual lectures about our health. We mostly joined to have a bit of friendly chatter, not to be preached to.
TedHutchinson
Louth UK

22-11-2012, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I will today be making both wholemeal bread and white bread. And when I have my home made chips later, I will thoroughly enjoy my white bread.
I am sure you will persist in consuming foods you know raise your blood glucose levels and in doing so cause unnecessary inflammation to your body and brain.

Persistently cause inflammatory spikes in glucose levels inevitably causes damage and sets in trend the cascade of events we call diabetes, dementia, cancer and heart disease.

I'm sure you really do think it is a smart idea to get yourself so ill you will have to have someone care for you to the end of your days.

I am concerned about those who want to avoid the fate you have chosen for yourself.

Please if your only aim in life is to speed the onset of diabetes and dementia don't bother visiting the threads I start and please don't encourage others to wreck their brains/bodies in a similar fashion.
TedHutchinson
Louth UK

22-11-2012, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
We did not join this forum to listen to your perpetual lectures about our health. We mostly joined to have a bit of friendly chatter, not to be preached to.
You can easily choose NOT to read my posts.
To make it easier for you the site has an Edit Ignore List in the CONTROL PANEL TAB in the ORANGE BAR at the top of the page.

Use it, add my name to it and you won't see my posts at all and better still you will be able to proceed with your plan to increase your risk of getting unnecessary disabling conditions without having anyone explaining to you how simple changes to your anti-inflammatory reserves and reducing the pro-inflammatory aspects of your current diet could prevent or delay the onset or slow the progress of those chronic diseases.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 01:19 PM

I think you are wrong that people havent read your post Ken.,
I think its because we are all over 50 and like myself in their
60's and some even in their 70's. I think we know how to look
after ourselves. It might not be how Mr Davis the author wants
us to but we all make our own choice how to live.
You could also have a headline
Living = Death
That would be more true than white bread.
mesco m
manchester

22-11-2012, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by TedHutchinson ->
You can easily choose NOT to read my posts.
To make it easier for you the site has an Edit Ignore List in the CONTROL PANEL TAB in the ORANGE BAR at the top of the page.

Use it, add my name to it and you won't see my posts at all and better still you will be able to proceed with your plan to increase your risk of getting unnecessary disabling conditions without having anyone explaining to you how simple changes to your anti-inflammatory reserves and reducing the pro-inflammatory aspects of your current diet could prevent or delay the onset or slow the progress of those chronic diseases.
Why would that be? So you can choose to preach without interruption. No I will continue to exercise my right to free speech.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 02:19 PM

Well said Mall so will I. I don't like being lectured to either. It seems though he either wants to be ignored or have people agree with him. Maybe he should look up discussion forum in the dictionary.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 02:33 PM

For anyone who is interested here is a link from NHS choices which I believe gives accurate information about coeliac disease.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coeliac...roduction.aspx

I don't think a lot of the American stuff like wheatbelly etc., etc., really helps those who truly have coeliac disease, but these sorts of titles it will sell books.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top