Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 02:34 PM

How about you ?

I can eat practically anything and never turn my nose up at any food put before me.....except Caviar and Octopus or Squid.
One food I have never tried but would certainly like to experience is the taste of Truffle.
How about you..what food would make you 'heave' and which would you like to try for the first time ?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 02:39 PM

Re: How about you ?

I would heave at Mushrooms .... I love the smell of them cooking but cant physically put one in my mouth to eat it...id gag!!!

Id love to try lobster as never had that ,it always looks nice,especially lobster thermidor....it reminds me of the alien facehugger bug lol...
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 02:41 PM

Hi Malcolm.
I too can eat for Britain and have only ever almost heaved the one time I tried Taramasalata. I swear it was just cat food straight from a tin.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Hi Malcolm.
I too can eat for Britain and have only ever almost heaved the one time I tried Taramasalata. I swear it was just cat food straight from a tin.
Did you purr after eating it EZ ? ...Meeiowww

Note to self:>>>>>> dont try the taramasalata
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Hi Malcolm.
Hi EZ
I agree with you about Taramasalata and I will add it to my list.
Although I do enjoy the variety of food I don't have a huge appetite and currently weigh just over 12 stones.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 02:52 PM

I have eaten many different foods all over Europe and most were very tasty. I love french food and have eaten many strange things, like frogs legs... which I liked. I also love moules mariniere but I have never had the courage to try snails, which I understand just taste of what they are cooked with, like garlic.
I am not a fussy eater, so tend to try most things, but I really wish somebody could offer me a very tasty vegetarian recipe that would make me want to eat vegetarian food maybe 3-4 times a week...... I could never completely give up meat and fish though.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 02:53 PM

I seem to be eating more fresh fish lately. I love Cod just with a little butter, wrapped in foil and popped the oven for 15mins or so. Usually leaves me still feeling hungry so I often have a full roast the following day. My weight has stayed much the same for quite a few years now.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 03:41 PM

I'd be quite happy not to have to eat anything!
The only food I enjoy, slightly, is cod with peas and potato croquets or cheese.
I don't trust food anymore thanks to not being able to eat anything except porridge for ages, now I have a phobia of trying anything (and taking medication).
Still, I'm a cheap date!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 03:46 PM

Same here Tess ... I've never been too keen on food. I'd happily just pop a pill a day if someone invented one.
I get the odd fad where I stuff my face with a particular thing but as a rule I'm unadventurous. I've always just been a bag of chips and steak & kidney pud girl.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2016, 04:06 PM

I wish we had a 'Chippy' nearer to where we live.
There are times when I would like a steak puddin' and chips but by the time I had got the car out and driven there and then driven back again the chips would be cold and I would have gone off the whole idea.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top