Join for free
Page 2 of 754 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 07:40 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Yippee girls. NY here we come. I'll message you on fb. as usual we'll have a great time.

We've been out on the trot all day. Its a wonderful city. We've seen so much. Just chilling now in the square. Hope you've had a nice day.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 11:27 PM

that's me back from the birthday party... woo hoo we're going to NY.. I'm really excited!! I've always wanted to go there!! Jess I can book the room for us if you like. I have used Booking.com before so its no problem. I see on FB Martin has sent us a message about him booking our flights so we are all on the same one so I'll wait until he has done that then book the room if that's ok. Myra you and Martin sound like you are having a ball in Barcelona.. enjoy the rest of your break
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2015, 11:50 AM

Hi Dorothy hope you enjoyed the party I'm sure you did along with Sheila. Really looking forward to New York as I've always wanted to go there. That's fine about booking the rooms as I sad to Martin I'll give him a cheque for booking the flights.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 09:14 PM

hello everyone, nobody been here for a couple of days.. It must be all the excitement of getting booked for New York! Monday again and back to work after the weekend. Not too bad a day really and it went in quite quickly. Still that dull cloudy weather and a bit too cool again for my liking. I am going to have a few days sunshine in Salou in Spain with my sister though at the end of September so am looking forward to that too as well as NY.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 10:06 PM

Hi Dorothy t must be all the excitement of getting booked up for New York, Does that mean your going to have a suntan when we go to New York ? Was up seeing Jean today and she was quite cheerful she knows what you are saying to her and she and she squeezes your hand. We all do our best to make her laugh. I've to go and pick up my new glassed tomorrow so its a good job we're not going to Pitlochery this year.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

15-06-2015, 10:48 PM

Jess that must be good to see Jean responding to you being there. I am sure she looks forward to your visits. It will be what is keeping her going in the hospital, all her family and friends around for support.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

15-06-2015, 11:00 PM

Dorothy I go up when ever I can, at the moment her sisters are there most of the time and her nephew and brother in law.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 06:44 PM

Hi ladies . A quick pop in before I get organised to go out with Scott for dinner to the usual place . He was working here at court today and again tomorrow, so it's easier for him to stay here. Joanne is in Marbella with her sister and they look as if they're enjoying themself on FB

Jess, I saw the pic on the closed group on FB, the one with us all in it for your birthday at Rothesay, and I couldn't help thinking about Jean when I saw it. She's been through the mill. Thank goodness you don't know what's in front of you.

Good to see lots of saggy members joining the FB group . A few outings on the cards.

I was at the eye clinic again today and had to see the doctor. I've got eye drops to use and no contact lenses for a while . I look like Nana Mouskouri with these big glasses on .

As usual my desk was a bit of a tip when I went back to work yesterday. I'd been on holiday almost a week, but I'm plodding through things. Nae rest for the wicked.

It was very close here today and I've now got all the windows opened. Looks as though it might rain though.

Catch up later.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

16-06-2015, 08:16 PM

Hi Myra, enjoy dinner out with Scott tonight and the chat. I know its hard to think that a year ago we were all enjoying ourselves at the party, Jean is a fighter and it wont be long till she is back on her feet. It was really cold here today and I thought it was to be really hot.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

16-06-2015, 09:04 PM

Not long home now. Scott is relaxing in his jammies. We'll sit up for a wee while then I'll do my usual and go to bed and watch catchup on my Hudl.

It's a bit blowy out there, but mild enough here still.

Page 2 of 754 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top