Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 07:22 PM

Re: How to stop email notifications

Patsy when I saw the quote on my signature I thought about it and then thought "thats so true really,it does (usually ) set things straight doesnt it"?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Patsy when I saw the quote on my signature I thought about it and then thought "thats so true really,it does (usually ) set things straight doesnt it"?
Its a good 'un
Did you manage to delete the threads on your Email, you may have a different system to mine ..............
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 03:56 PM

Ahh Ive just managed to find this thread again lol
Sorry Patsy ..yes I did manage to stop the bulk of them ...just the odd one or two now still coming but no idea how to stop these ones lol
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Ahh Ive just managed to find this thread again lol
Sorry Patsy ..yes I did manage to stop the bulk of them ...just the odd one or two now still coming but no idea how to stop these ones lol
Dave cha vu
I've answered you on the 'chat' thread
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 03:52 PM

I am still getting e-mails and subscriptions popping up even though I have pressed all the correct options on the control panel, and deleted manually the subscriptions! HELP, please.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am still getting e-mails and subscriptions popping up even though I have pressed all the correct options on the control panel, and deleted manually the subscriptions! HELP, please.
Hi Tarantula the answer is edited into the first post in this thread, did you see it?

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...?p=138#post138
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Tarantula the answer is edited into the first post in this thread, did you see it?

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...?p=138#post138
Thanks. I did read it and thought I had got rid of all the subscribed threads, but realised I hadn't done it properly. I have had another go and fingers crossed it appears to have done the business.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Thanks. I did read it and thought I had got rid of all the subscribed threads, but realised I hadn't done it properly. I have had another go and fingers crossed it appears to have done the business.
...T don't forget to 'save' any changes you made in the control panel.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

20-02-2016, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...T don't forget to 'save' any changes you made in the control panel.
Yes I have done so.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top