Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 06:54 AM

Good morning Friday.

Good morning everybody.

I plan my third trip of the week to the swimming pool for an aqua fit class this morning. It really does seem to liven me up (For a time)

This afternoon shopping at Tesco & a little walk round the woods with Tony.

Happy Friday everybody...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 07:04 AM

Re: Good morning Friday.

Good morning Carol and everyone

Going to my Sons this morning so I'm excited to be seeing little Stanley my Grandson...its a special visit because my daughter in law has been isolating after her chemotherapy.

Back home later...some door knobs to fit.

I hope the promised sun shines its rather dull here now but....fingers crossed. Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 07:19 AM

Good Morning everyone,

I am off out with a friend for the day - seems along time since I was able to do that! We are off to a garden centre for lunch and then for a wander around a Design Outlet.

Have a safe day.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

28-05-2021, 07:24 AM

Good morning Carol, summer, Silver and everyone else.

Woke up to a sunny but cool morning after two days of rain. The forecast is good with warm and sunny weather for the next few days wih temperatures of around 17 degrees today and getting warmer over the weeekend, though the air is still cool in the shade.

We have an appointment with an estate agent this morning as my girlfriend is putting her house up for sale now that she's come to live permanently with me.

I have some work to do in th garden. The deck outside the kitchen needs to be levelled out as it now dips in the middle and rain collects there. So I have to unscrew and remove all the planking and level off the beams underneath before relaying, cleaning and oiling the planking. That should keep me busy for a few days.

Also need to give the lawn a good weeding as there are some yellow flowers showing their faces and then clip the hedge back and front.

Picking my mum up later this afternoon for our Friday get together. We'll be having tacos this evening and mum will be spending the night.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

28-05-2021, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Carol and everyone

Going to my Sons this morning so I'm excited to be seeing little Stanley my Grandson...its a special visit because my daughter in law has been isolating after her chemotherapy.

Back home later...some door knobs to fit.

I hope the promised sun shines its rather dull here now but....fingers crossed. Have a good day everyone
Hope you have a great day with your family summer. Yes it must be very special being able to visit them after your daughter in law's isolation. I can imagine how excited both you and your grandson must be, how old is he and how long have you beenunable to visit? I didn't see my grandchildren in person for over a year, but that was due to Covid restrictions. I do hope your daughter in law's chemo treatment has been successful.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 07:33 AM

Good morning everyone! Cooler this morning, but will warm up later. Just had breakfast and will be going out with the dog shortly. Plans for the day include shopping - going to pick up a few things to take through to my daughter on Sunday. I may pick up some things for myself too, its been a while since I had a little splurge! Have a lovely day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
Hope you have a great day with your family summer. Yes it must be very special being able to visit them after your daughter in law's isolation. I can imagine how excited both you and your grandson must be, how old is he and how long have you beenunable to visit? I didn't see my grandchildren in person for over a year, but that was due to Covid restrictions. I do hope your daughter in law's chemo treatment has been successful.
Thankyou for asking Ullabi. Yes so far the treatment had been successful but its early days to know for sure... we had little three year old Stanley for a month while my daughter in law went abroad for treatment accompanied by my son...it was a worrying time. That was three months ago and fingers crossed she is on the road to recovery.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 07:48 AM

Morning all.

My best wishes to Summer’s dil for a continued recovery.

I’m hoping the weather stays nice now for a few days so I can get out into the garden. Stuff to do, I’m sure.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

28-05-2021, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Thankyou for asking Ullabi. Yes so far the treatment had been successful but its early days to know for sure... we had little three year old Stanley for a month while my daughter in law went abroad for treatment accompanied by my son...it was a worrying time. That was three months ago and fingers crossed she is on the road to recovery.
I can understand how worrying it must have been especially as they had to go abroad. Please send them best wishes from a total stranger
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 08:31 AM

Good morning all, a nice morning here with a few sunny days ahead they say, must be spring then.... at last!

The shopping's done and dogs are walked, just having a brew now before tackling some stubborn weeds in the garden.

Hope you all have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top