Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:36 PM

French Compulsory Vaccines ?

Very worrying ....

Macron on the brink of becoming a full blown Nazi here as he warns that COVID jabs could be compulsory in France for all French citizens.

The most worrying part for me is what the punishment would be if a French person refused....

Emmanuel Macron, the French president, raised the possibility of forcing all citizens to get vaccinated on Monday, as he announced that jabs would be compulsory from September for health workers to help battle a fresh rise in Covid cases.

"We must go towards vaccination of all French people, it is the only way towards a normal life," Mr Macron said in a televised address to the nation.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...citizens-face/
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:43 PM

Re: French Compulsory Vaccines ?

Can't read the article Bread, it wants me to sign up to buy the paper first. Got the jist of it from your post though. It may well happen here too if things get worse again after the summer, It could be a choice of Jab or Lockdown.....Who Knows.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

The most worrying part for me is what the punishment would be if a French person refused....
But you don't like the French, Bread. You would normally relish the thought of the French being punished.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
But you don't like the French, Bread. You would normally relish the thought of the French being punished.

Wrong again Harbal I have a lot of French friends and colleagues.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Wrong again Harbal I have a lot of French friends and colleagues.
In that case, Bread, it is I who doesn't like the French.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 01:45 PM

Vaccines ..They are considerations only, facts speak for themselves...

I believe we should have them.. unless there is a health reason that determines one should not....
Euronews quotes...
France has been one of the hardest-hit countries in Europe, with over 111,000 lives lost to the pandemic.

After months of curfews and partial lockdowns, most restrictions have now been lifted in the country, with nightclubs due to reopen on Friday.

An estimated 64% of France's adult population has received at least one coronavirus vaccine dose, and 46% is fully vaccinated, according to government data.

quoted....Macron on the brink of becoming a full blown Nazi here as he warns that COVID jabs could be compulsory in France for all French citizens.unquoted

A FULL BLOWN NAZI....was this meant to be here at all...
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->

I often think the same thing about Bread.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:02 PM

To make things clear, in my case I dislike the French LEADERS.

As in all countries, in all cultures, there are good people and there are bad people.

The Frogs who are doing harm to the UK right at this moment (in several respects) are those in a position of power, especially the French government.

The Frogs, as a nation, are our enemies and always have been throughout history (with the minor exception of short periods following 1914 and 1939).

The 'thanks' we got from that 'war hero' deGaule, after the war says it all. Disgusting after OUR men had died in liberating his country.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-07-2021, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Vaccines ..They are considerations only, facts speak for themselves...

I believe we should have them.. unless there is a health reason that determines one should not....
Euronews quotes...
France has been one of the hardest-hit countries in Europe, with over 111,000 lives lost to the pandemic.

After months of curfews and partial lockdowns, most restrictions have now been lifted in the country, with nightclubs due to reopen on Friday.

An estimated 64% of France's adult population has received at least one coronavirus vaccine dose, and 46% is fully vaccinated, according to government data.

quoted....Macron on the brink of becoming a full blown Nazi here as he warns that COVID jabs could be compulsory in France for all French citizens.unquoted

Yep
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:05 PM

I often think the same thing about Bread.
It would be interesting to know what he thinks about you!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top