Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 09:50 PM

Re: Disc Golf

DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 09:52 PM

DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

24-07-2021, 07:12 PM

https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/2021/...eat-lakes-open

Seems if you want to watch it live you have to buy a ticket..Although is also says free to watch the next day...
still looking for the free past two days competitions though.
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

25-07-2021, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/2021/...eat-lakes-open

Seems if you want to watch it live you have to buy a ticket..Although is also says free to watch the next day...
still looking for the free past two days competitions though.
Here you go:

Yes, DGPT has that on lockdown for the live feed unless you buy a sub. Rounds are posted next day though, and they usually show the final round, which is today I believe, for free on YouTube. Keep an eye out for it to show up around 3-4pm CST. If I'm by a PC I'll post a link.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

25-07-2021, 02:07 PM

Cheers for that Plonker...I looked and looked and went away came back them realised iit was the next Day or Subs...spent my subs on Clothes..
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

25-07-2021, 02:37 PM

Money better spent really. lol Spent mine on a new pot, soil, and river rock for my sick palm.

No need to pay for it to see it live unless you're placing bets.
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

25-07-2021, 02:38 PM

Great Lakes Open - Round 2:

Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

25-07-2021, 02:58 PM

Three years ago Paul McBeth moved disc golf a little further onto the world stage with this incredible round at the Toboggan course, the same they're playing right now.

They've made a few adjustments since then as explained by Nate Heinold who's also the TD for Ledgstone out in Peoria, which has one of the biggest payouts in disc golf, coming up in August. I'm usually playing in that one in the am 50+ division, but I've taken last year and this year off with tournaments. I'll be registering for as many as possible and coming in strong next year in the am 55+ and maybe even a pro 55+ division. I'll see where I'm at midway through the summer season then decide.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

25-07-2021, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Plankton ->
Money better spent really. lol Spent mine on a new pot, soil, and river rock for my sick palm.

No need to pay for it to see it live unless you're placing bets.
That is similar to mine out in the garden.
1st is a Olive Tree that has been going down hill for several years..just hanging in there...
Then these..they tend to get yellowey at the tips..Think it is the wind chill in Winter time...

That aquarium looks well stocked with unusual fishes and more..

Thanks for the links on the Discrafts Great Lakes..my trick is a handy tip..open two pages of Over50's and you can refer back for info... ..Plonker, not me....
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

25-07-2021, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
That is similar to mine out in the garden.
1st is a Olive Tree that has been going down hill for several years..just hanging in there...
Then these..they tend to get yellowey at the tips..Think it is the wind chill in Winter time...

That aquarium looks well stocked with unusual fishes and more..

Thanks for the links on the Discrafts Great Lakes..my trick is a handy tip..open two pages of Over50's and you can refer back for info... ..Plonker, not me....
I just have the 2 Placo's for now. Rick & Morty.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top