Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 03:48 PM

Re: I've noticed a disturbing trend

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I love these arty-fied photos! The colours are pretty. (On my profile I have an album where I did some macro oil & water shots if you want to have a wee look sometime.)
I did and left comments. Fantastic work btw.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 03:49 PM

Thanks very much Danny! I appreciated your kind words!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 03:58 PM

Danny I tend to agree with you on this point. Capture the moment- don’t alter it to such an extent that its far the original.

That being said, to a certain extent, it has its purpose.

I did use effects on some pictures as a level of protection because apparently there’s weird characters out there - who knew.
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Danny I tend to agree with you on this point. Capture the moment- don’t alter it to such an extent that its far the original.

That being said, to a certain extent, it has its purpose.

I did use effects on some pictures as a level of protection because apparently there’s weird characters out there - who knew.
I know that there are plenty of weirdo's out there. You need to protect yourself. If I took a photo of me in front of my house I would block out any signs telling the exact location. Never give your personal info online in any form. The selfie I use as an avatar, is the only selfie I ever took. Not paranoia, just don't find myself an interesting subject.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Danny ->
I know that there are plenty of weirdo's out there. You need to protect yourself. If I took a photo of me in front of my house I would block out any signs telling the exact location. Never give your personal info online in any form. The selfie I use as an avatar, is the only selfie I ever took. Not paranoia, just don't find myself an interesting subject.
You and me both - not my avatar or profile pic though.
My friend insisted.
She’s one of those people that you don’t say no too!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 04:52 PM

Re: The bubble photos, there I was overlooking this great view when all these 'scene bubbles' came towards me. This is the picture just as I saw it ..and I am a liar.

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 05:07 PM

Wouldn't it be so much fun if it were true though! That's quite clever how you did that!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 05:29 PM

I must say if/when I get a more powerful computer I might be temped to get a prog caller Luminar AI. It does instant sky replacements (your choice of sky) with the reflexion to match.

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

24-07-2021, 05:32 PM

Oooh that sky reminds me of the landscapes I made in Bryce 3D....it doesn't work on a windows 64 bit though. I like the blueness there in that right hand one.
Danny
Denver, CO

24-07-2021, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Re: The bubble photos, there I was overlooking this great view when all these 'scene bubbles' came towards me. This is the picture just as I saw it ..and I am a liar.

Great Job!!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top