Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 08:31 PM

Re: New Glasses.

Originally Posted by d00d ->
They don't fit very well Pauline.

They're supposed to rest on your nose, not your cheek. I'd hate to wear specs like that. But I know some people do.
😐
..some wear bigger than mine...I love emmmm....I’ve been told by many people I look better with glasses, not sure to take that as a compliment or an insult...

They fit extremely well...I trod on my other pair, good job I did as my left eye is very weak. I can see so much better out of that eye now,

Some wear glasses as a fashion accessory, when they don’t need to, but like me they look better in glasses.some of them...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
They don't fit very well Pauline.

They're supposed to rest on your nose, not your cheek. I'd hate to wear specs like that. But I know some people do.
😐

Hey I’ve just noticed yours, there lower on your cheeks than mine,
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 01:50 PM

Pauline and Plankton, you both have made good choices with the frames! You are beautiful in them Pauline.

Plankton, you little devil! Golf makes a person look this mischievous, I better practice my swing.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-07-2021, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Pauline and Plankton, you both have made good choices with the frames! You are beautiful in them Pauline.

Plankton, you little devil! Golf makes a person look this mischievous, I better practice my swing.

Thank you RN for the compliment, I’m extremely chuffed with them as I can see so much clearer in my left eye with these glasses,
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Got them last week, ordered another pair where the lens reacts to the light...over £300 ,but well pleased with them, my left eye is extremely week, so it’s just great that I can see better,
Oooh - I like those, Pauline!

I need some new ones - but - am waiting for further eye surgery and the optician says no point until that is done.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:29 PM

Daughter & I have eye tests soon. Our year is up, actually it's been longer than a year, ruddy Covid!
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

27-07-2021, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->

I appreciate that. Full reach back, full send!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Hey I’ve just noticed yours, there lower on your cheeks than mine,
Mine don't touch my cheeks, even when I smile (which is not very often). Perhaps it's just a personal thing, please ignore.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top