Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2014, 06:01 PM

Re: Pet presents

Smashing posts - really enjoyed reading them
I'm petless, so have to rely on yours
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2014, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We have made some sock puppets will be interesting to see their reaction. Did it years ago for a couple of terriers we had and nearly lost a hand when Benny decided to kill it !!
Chloe would demolish a sock puppet in two seconds flat though at the moment she if fully occupied in trying to scratch the new carpet to pieces (it is nice and thick and the bits have a satisfying way of flying into the air) so may not have the time to destroy anything else
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2014, 06:15 PM

Back in the day my dogs always got Christmas prezzies, always wrapped treats squeezy toys etc. The Puli would just look at them in puzzlement, the Apso was like a Tasmanian devil, ripping the paper off, then proceeding to do the same to any in range. Even the Tropical fish would get something extra tasty.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2014, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Back in the day my dogs always got Christmas prezzies, always wrapped treats squeezy toys etc. The Puli would just look at them in puzzlement, the Apso was like a Tasmanian devil, ripping the paper off, then proceeding to do the same to any in range. Even the Tropical fish would get something extra tasty.

Good - I love the fishes too
donnamarie
RI, USA
donnamarie is female 

14-12-2014, 08:11 PM

Maybe a new catnip toy; they really don't need anymore. They have a toybasket full of stuff already.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 01:31 AM

Santa is bringing Madam ChoCho a clucking hen and a braying donkey plus a varying assortment of other bits and pieces, she got a new Benny banana in October (otherwise known as the bonking banana for self explanatory reasons). A toy box clear out will be done this week, she has 2 toy boxes, but they donīt get wasted, they get recycled, they get passed on to her little friend Busen and her bigger friend Nero, a Sheltie, her favourites of course get kept. It will be a bit sad this year with no little Muffin to dive in his Christmas bag and rip the wrapping of everything, he loved to do that, the paper was more exciting than what was in it but ChoCho will be happy, she just loves getting new toys.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
[/B]
You silly puss
It's true ... look ...

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-12-2014, 10:56 AM

I love your style - purrfect
digital granma
Co. Durham, England
digital granma is female  digital granma has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 02:21 PM

How I agree with you re. cats being contrary. I've bought several things for our cats, a bed, a tunnel, a radiator hanging bed, all ended up in the charity shop.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
What will you get yours .........
Hi Patsy, our beloved will get extra portions of chicken and a bone, she will also get more walks 'cos she loves the forrest and our vet told us to exercise her as much as possible, she is a pensioner you know

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top