Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 12:49 PM

Re: Lion Queen in the hot seat.

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Who he?
Hes the son of Jack man hahaha predictive text . Hugh Jackman lol
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Hi LQ,

What’s your favourite season and why?
Summer every time. I cant deal with winter , I suffer SAD disorder. I adore the sun it is so good for my mental health and mood. I dont mind Spring .
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Who he?
Google Wolverine
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

03-04-2021, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Yo Queenie

Any favourite Freddie Mercury lines, lyrics, verses?
Hi doody

I love all freddies lyrics but the lyrics to TIME always get to me, the words are just so true. Time really does wait for no one, it certainly ran out too early for my idol Freddie
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 03:28 PM

LQ, what are three little things in life that give you joy?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

03-04-2021, 06:04 PM

Hi SM

Oh there are so many.

Other than the usual family and friends I have to say my adorable Bicton Frise Kodi, when I get feedback from my shop to say how much they love the gift they bought for a loved one, it really makes me happy to know people enjoy my writings and in turn i made them happy, to be making money from my poems and designs is a double bonus. The Sun brings pure joy to me . I could go on but you only asked for 3.

X
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Hi SM

Oh there are so many.

Other than the usual family and friends I have to say my adorable Bicton Frise Kodi, when I get feedback from my shop to say how much they love the gift they bought for a loved one, it really makes me happy to know people enjoy my writings and in turn i made them happy, to be making money from my poems and designs is a double bonus. The Sun brings pure joy to me . I could go on but you only asked for 3.

X
Now, you see, that is just an extraordinary and interesting discovery! How did I miss that this was something that you do . I hope you can be nudged into sharing an example sometime .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

03-04-2021, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Now, you see, that is just an extraordinary and interesting discovery! How did I miss that this was something that you do . I hope you can be nudged into sharing an example sometime .
Pleasure to share

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/treasuredcraftyart
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 06:18 PM

Hi Queenie. I'd like to hear more about the 2 years you lived in Spain.

Why did you go? What did you do there?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

03-04-2021, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Hi Queenie. I'd like to hear more about the 2 years you lived in Spain.

Why did you go? What did you do there?
Because we were reckless and upped sticks and just buggered off lol.

We sold our house, burned our bridges.

We didn't work as such but we lived off a very tight budget and I did Farmers Markets selling my poetry , didnt make much but we thoroughly enjoyed meeting and chatting with all the people

We were gutted to have to come back but long story short I couldnt get private medical insurance the premium was too high because of my strength of BP medication, couldn't remain in a country where we weren't covered medically.

I think things happen for a reason because had I still been there there wouldn't have been anyone to look after my dad after mum died. It was meant to be. We hope to return one day but not while dad is with us.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top