Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 11:56 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

A belated good morning to all

We had to go into town earlier this morning to collect Mr M’s replacement glasses. It was a lovely crisp morning to be out. I was surprised by the lack of people around, I expected a few more being the centre of the town but it looked like everyone was heeding the Government warnings.

Enjoy your day folks
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 02:40 PM

I'm not in the best frame of mind today because:
1. I must have been sleeping in a funny position last night because my shoulder and upper arm have been aching like fury since I woke up.
2. I went to buy a new garden shed from a local supplier and, while they could make and assemble the shed I want, I have to wait until September because they are SO busy their order book is full until then.
3. We left the car out when we got back from shed shopping because there was no rain in the forecast. It has since snowed twice and the car had been freshly washed on Sunday; now it looks just as dirty as before.
4. I've just been on-line shopping at HP for ink cartridges and they're out of stock for both black and colour cartridges for our printer.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 03:11 PM

Doesn’t seem to be your day, Percy! Hope it improves somehow.
Percy Vere
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 03:25 PM

Thanks, Jazzi, so do I.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 03:59 PM

I can sympathise Percy, I think all of us has had one of those days at some time or other.

With the price of printer ink you might be as well buying a new printer.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 04:03 PM

Oh dear Percy, I would go back to bed until things settle down!
Percy Vere

06-04-2021, 04:05 PM

I know that Zaphod but ... you only get ¼ of a tank of ink when you buy a new printer. That's just enough to get you started and we don't print enough these days to warrant paying for the monthly ink subscription plans.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I know that Zaphod but ... you only get ¼ of a tank of ink when you buy a new printer. That's just enough to get you started and we don't print enough these days to warrant paying for the monthly ink subscription plans.
They're full of tricks I know the sneaky bunch, but I'm sure our Canon came with a full set AND you can buy cheap compatibles AND it's been more reliable/lasted longer than any Epson I've had.
But it's horses for courses, I know that.
Sending you wishes of calm, relaxation and inner peace.
Percy Vere

06-04-2021, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
They're full of tricks I know the sneaky bunch, but I'm sure our Canon came with a full set AND you can buy cheap compatibles AND it's been more reliable/lasted longer than any Epson I've had.
But it's horses for courses, I know that.
Sending you wishes of calm, relaxation and inner peace.
Thanks and I hope that's a "man hug"
Zaphod
Lincs UK

06-04-2021, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Thanks and I hope that's a "man hug"
Naturally, and now I'm gonna have to look for a more appropriate alternative!
Maybe the one below might have been better?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top