Join for free
Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 19,697
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 08:15 PM
1

Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Well...my bank has just sent me a text to say, l have made a payment of £250 to you....

You are funny but... You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time!!
Oh... and what did you spend it on?

Maybe, you can suggest what Mr Jones has spent my £250 on?
Reply With Quote
Zuleika's Avatar
Zuleika
Senior Member
Zuleika is online now
North West UK
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,190
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 08:44 PM
2

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well...my bank has just sent me a text to say, l have made a payment of £250 to you....

You are funny but... You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time .
Oh... and what did you spend it on?

Maybe, you can suggest what Mr Jones has spent my £250 on?
Itís a scam doing the rounds ....sigh ... asking you to confirm your details I dare say ... not had one myself ...yet .
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 19,697
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 08:47 PM
3

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Itís a scam doing the rounds ....sigh ... asking you to confirm your details I dare say ... not had one myself ...yet .
Zuleika, Yes, l know it is but l thought l would start a fun thread on it.

.....Or maybe, itís no laughing matter?
Reply With Quote
reg
Senior Member
reg is online now
Manchester
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 320
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 09:02 PM
4

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

I'd spend £200 at a brass house and waste the rest.
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 19,697
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 09:06 PM
5

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Originally Posted by reg ->
I'd spend £200 at a brass house and waste the rest.
Reg, l obviously havenít lived..but what is a brass house?
Reply With Quote
Surfermom's Avatar
Surfermom
Chatterbox
Surfermom is offline
United States
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 5,709
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 09:10 PM
6

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Mr. Jones might be married to Betty, to whom a new Dell computer was supposedly sent on Amazon. I can tell you that the happy lives in Concorde, California (there is no such place as the only Concord has no "e") at a street address doesn't exist later.

Thanks to the heroes at "Amazon" they would be more than happy to save me from this evil Betty if I would be so kind as to provide the credit card information and sign-in credentials to my account.

I sleep better at night knowing that there are so many "good" people among us saving us from the nasty folks like Mr. Jones and Betty .
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is online now
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 10,407
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 09:10 PM
7

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Reg, l obviously havenít lived..but what is a brass house?
A place where laydees rent out their bits.
Reply With Quote
Jazzi's Avatar
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Jazzi is offline
Lowestoft
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 20,554
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 09:12 PM
8

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

My sister asked me recently about one she got from the Royal Mail, saying they needed payment before releasing a parcel. She was interested because of Mother’s Day. I said, ask yourself this ‘how did RM get my mobile number?’

I assured her it was a scam and to ignore it. Hah. I got it myself yesterday. Blocked the number and deleted the message.
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 19,697
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 09:14 PM
9

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
A place where laydees rent out their bits.

I know, l shouldnít laugh... but pahahahaa....



Reg... youíre disgusting!!
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 19,697
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-04-2021, 09:17 PM
10

Re: Is There A Mr Jones On this Forum?

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Mr. Jones might be married to Betty, to whom a new Dell computer was supposedly sent on Amazon. I can tell you that the happy lives in Concorde, California (there is no such place as the only Concord has no "e") at a street address doesn't exist later.

Thanks to the heroes at "Amazon" they would be more than happy to save me from this evil Betty if I would be so kind as to provide the credit card information and sign-in credentials to my account.

I sleep better at night knowing that there are so many "good" people among us saving us from the nasty folks like Mr. Jones and Betty .
Surfermom, Betty needs a slap! I bet itís her that is encouraging Mr Jones to defraud people!!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.