Join for free
Reply
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
swimfeeders is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 22,845
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 12:27 PM
21

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I think I would have laughed after the initial shock though Rox, would you?!
Hi

I can imagine you coping with that.

The police, Did he expose his genitals to you?

No?

What do do mean?

It was like a penis only smaller.

You are a very sorted lady, take everything in your stride.

I would hate to be a man who exposed himself to you you, Twink, Artangel, Morticia or Silver Tabby.

He would be damaged for life.
Reply With Quote
Rhian's Avatar
Rhian
Chatterbox
Rhian is offline
North Wales
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 10,391
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 12:29 PM
22

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I can imagine you coping with that.

The police, Did he expose his genitals to you?

No?

What do do mean?

It was like a penis only smaller.

You are a very sorted lady, take everything in your stride.

I would hate to be a man who exposed himself to you you, Twink, Artangel, Morticia or Silver Tabby.

He would be damaged for life.
:lol🤣🤣🤣
Reply With Quote
Tedc's Avatar
Tedc
Senior Member
Tedc is offline
Berkshire, UK
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 4,200
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 12:34 PM
23

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Anyone who goes naked, in the UK, must be bonkers.

All your bits would have frozen up, this week!

I had to go in the bath with my overcoat on!

Reply With Quote
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Senior Member
Pixie Knuckles is online now
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 1,991
Pixie Knuckles is female 
 
08-04-2021, 12:37 PM
24

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

There is a young couple round here who go everywhere in their bare feet. Says it keeps them connected to Earth. I do understand what they mean, but I wouldn't be doing it with the amount of broken glass, dog dirt etc on our streets. They'll be connected to hospital if they carry on like that!
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is online now
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 10,407
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 12:55 PM
25

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Wouldn't bother me in the least. It used to be one of my party tricks before getting wed.

Hospital? WTF? Were just bits of meat to the medical staff. Don't like catheters though, especially three way things because they are uncomfortable going in AND coming out

Nude beaches? Don't mind - unless it's windy and sandy but certainly not embarrassed.

Schlepping down the street in the pelt - no. Only because I believe it's inappropriate, no other reason though.
Reply With Quote
Rhian's Avatar
Rhian
Chatterbox
Rhian is offline
North Wales
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 10,391
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 01:00 PM
26

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Schlepping!
What a great word!!!
Reply With Quote
Twink55's Avatar
Twink55
Chatterbox
Twink55 is online now
Cheshire, England
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 16,171
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 01:09 PM
27

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

I wonder why we wear clothes! Did we shed the hair from our bodies & need clothes for warmth, or did we want to cover the hairs so put on clothes to cover them & eventually lost them.

In warm countries most people wear as little as possible to get a tan... but the majority cover their genitals so why?

I mention this because all other creatures stay hot or cooler by shedding some of their hair or feathers, so those who live in colder countries probably should be very hairy!

Let me ask you all, "If you were covered in fur or feathers, would you all be so embarrassed to be seen without clothes?"
The majority of animals look lovely with their natural coverings!
Reply With Quote
Rhian's Avatar
Rhian
Chatterbox
Rhian is offline
North Wales
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 10,391
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 01:16 PM
28

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

That puts me in mind of the book The Naked Ape by the zoologist Desmond Morris Twink!
It's a fascinating read
Totally changed my perception of human nature

And you're right about animals and their natural coverings
Reply With Quote
Twink55's Avatar
Twink55
Chatterbox
Twink55 is online now
Cheshire, England
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 16,171
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 01:24 PM
29

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
That puts me in mind of the book The Naked Ape by the zoologist Desmond Morris Twink!
It's a fascinating read
Totally changed my perception of human nature
I never got round to reading it, but I have always wondered why we need clothes & beautiful animals don't! I am sure that it must have happened because some authority insisted that we should all cover our bodies, many moons ago!
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is online now
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 10,407
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
08-04-2021, 01:25 PM
30

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I wonder why we wear clothes! Did we shed the hair from our bodies & need clothes for warmth, or did we want to cover the hairs so put on clothes to cover them & eventually lost them.

In warm countries most people wear as little as possible to get a tan... but the majority cover their genitals so why?

I mention this because all other creatures stay hot or cooler by shedding some of their hair or feathers, so those who live in colder countries probably should be very hairy!

Let me ask you all, "If you were covered in fur or feathers, would you all be so embarrassed to be seen without clothes?"
The majority of animals look lovely with their natural coverings!
Sunburn plays a major part just as cold and wet does in winter. Another factor for much of the year are things that bite or sting. Especially where sensitive bits are concerned.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.