Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2015, 11:40 AM

Re: Any Gamers out there ?

I play some games. Far Cry and Portal in the past but more the puzzle types of games now. 'Hidden Object' games have storybook themes but they are games that keep the mind active with various sequences to discover and puzzles to solve. They have detailed and artistic graphics too. Bookworm is another game that gets aired occasionally, as does a jig-saw puzzle program called BrainsBreaker.
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2015, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
'Scrin'
Command and Conquer 'Kanes Wrath' SOB's's they are. but I've got them well sorted. YAY

Destiny I will look at. See if I can download it from Steam.
Seems Destiny has not been released for PC. and no plans for it to be so. (rotter's)

Ended up with 'Call of Duty' advanced warfare.. Looks pretty good so far.
greg
nottingham-Derby Border
greg is male  greg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 01:35 AM

one of the positives of being an immature male is the fact i can enjoy gaming immensely and i do.

Have a home built gaming pc connected to the 42" telly in front room
games include but not limited to:New vegas and Skyrim,Arma 2 with the Day z mod,far cry 2,3,4,battlefield 1.2.4.,company of heroes 1+2.
Eagerly awaiting the new Gta online for pc.

Also have a Nvidia shield lte,which is THE android gaming platform/Tablet of choice:gta3.4,half life 2,portal etc.

56yrs old on the outside,20yrs old on the inside looking out.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by greg ->
one of the positives of being an immature male is the fact i can enjoy gaming immensely and i do.

Have a home built gaming pc connected to the 42" telly in front room
games include but not limited to:New vegas and Skyrim,Arma 2 with the Day z mod,far cry 2,3,4,battlefield 1.2.4.,company of heroes 1+2.
Eagerly awaiting the new Gta online for pc.

Also have a Nvidia shield lte,which is THE android gaming platform/Tablet of choice:gta3.4,half life 2,portal etc.

56yrs old on the outside,20yrs old on the inside looking out.
Just have to throw it at you but ..

GET A LIFE!

Well it has been thrown at me a few times so why not you?
greg
nottingham-Derby Border
greg is male  greg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 01:54 AM

I have motorcycles,fast cars,a job .2 current gfriends,i go sailing,partying with my mates and generally enjoy good health.
i can still get it up,and itll stay there without pills.
Ive no children,no mortgage and zero debt.
Im always laughing and chortling at stuff/people.
Im currently sat here with a newcastle,fires blazing,day off tommorow,totally relaxed.

pretty good life actually.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 02:03 AM

I have motorcycles,fast cars,a job .2 current gfriends,i go sailing,partying with my mates and generally enjoy good health.
i can still get it up,and itll stay there without pills.
Ive no children,no mortgage and zero debt.
Im always laughing and chortling at stuff/people.
Im currently sat here with a newcastle,fires blazing,day off tommorow,totally relaxed.

pretty good life actually.
You got it well sorted .
greg
nottingham-Derby Border

12-01-2015, 02:12 AM

Just a shame i spent the first 40 years running around trying to get the babies,mortgage,and 9-5 and to "fit in".
and failing miserably.

Still we live n learn eh.happy now as long as i dont think of the wasted thousands spent on what was an impossible task for me.

I should have just saved up,bought that huge yacht and set sail one way.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

12-01-2015, 02:21 AM

Just a shame i spent the first 40 years running around trying to get the babies,mortgage,and 9-5 and to "fit in".
and failing miserably.

Still we live n learn eh.happy now as long as i dont think of the wasted thousands spent on what was an impossible task for me.

I should have just saved up,bought that huge yacht and set sail one way.
Don't lose the plot whatever I reckon. Get comfortable and you go to pot - just like myself at the moment. We need goals I reckon - unless you can retire in comfort. Me, I ain't quite there yet. I have a few goals in mind and I gonna go for em one way or another.
greg
nottingham-Derby Border

12-01-2015, 02:38 AM

Im the same,ive got more plans than braincells at the moment and its all purely down to knowing which opening doors to go for as to which plan will succeed.
For every couple of failures theres always something that gives me positivity and off i go again,another mad plan.

The only rule i have nowadays is to not get involved deeply in all the angst of the world and to concentrate on a quality life now and in the near future.

Biggest mistake ive seen with others is planning/working at the expense of the "now" life for a future golden moment,too many ifs and but with that,not least dying before it all materialises,life needs to be balanced.(specially with my luck).
I have a payoff due in ten years thall get that yacht hopefully but i might die tommorow on my bike so tonight and every minute in between such happenings im going to enjoy everything i can.

sorry,third newkie getting poured for me ,time to be irresponsible and go and kill some zombies in Day z i think,gnite chap.
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Just have to throw it at you but ..

GET A LIFE!

Well it has been thrown at me a few times so why not you?
My PC is home built also.. but not by me. I bought it of a chap whose wife wanted her dinning room back. He was most upset to lose it., I assume they are still married .

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top