Join for free
Page 243 of 259 « First < 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 02:30 PM

Re: Coronation Street

I'm afraid that Queer Street has become just about as boring as it could possibly get.
The same storylines continue without end; the same lines are spoken until they are repeated every episode.
And where the hell is Geoff?
We have the programme on, every episode (on catch-up). Marge watches it, I suppose, but I have my laptop in front of me to give me something more interesting to do. Marge has promised to let me know if Geoff should return and make another appearance!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I thought it quite strange watching a new Todd apologising to a new Summer, and neither had been in it years ago. I bet neither of them had even been watching!

Hah, that's just how I felt too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 03:56 PM

Paul, agree, crap actor.

Yes, Leanne, acting for England, there, and flouncing out of each scene.

Never fear, Oliver’s demise is imminent.

Ditto, Geoff.

Emma, I find her quite annoying and pointless, rather like the Goth.

Nick, pulls a lot of faces and gurns.

Carla and Adam? Oh, please! Heaven forbid Peter finds out who. But what did he hope to achieve by phoning the hotel? Has he achieved anything?

The name of the bloke with Carla?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-11-2020, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I can't understand why nobody on the cobbles has spotted Summer as an imposter.....

Paul needs to go to 'Emmerdale' isn't that where all the crap actors end up? Because he's really starting to annoy me..... He can't act, he makes a poor gay bloke, and in real life someone more sophisticated like Billy is, wouldn't give him a second glance.....
And why is Daniel growing a beard? I didn't think he was old enough. I've got shoes older than him....

I hope we are not going to have to endure Peters struggle with alcoholism all over again, it's been 'Done to death'....

I hope they're not going to stretch out Oliver's departure until Christmas, somebody turn of the machine for God's sake, it's time we moved on, I think Leanne has already assured herself of a grammy award....

And......What the hell has happened to Geoff?
Where is Pat Phelan when you need him....?

I agree with all that Foxy, especially the hi-lighted bits.
They are not going to let Oliver die as a grand finale on Christmas day I hope!!

Newer viewers won't even know who Geoff is if he ever reappears!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 06:30 PM

Paul, agree, crap actor.

Yes, Leanne, acting for England, there, and flouncing out of each scene.

Never fear, Oliver’s demise is imminent.

Ditto, Geoff.

Emma, I find her quite annoying and pointless, rather like the Goth.

Nick, pulls a lot of faces and gurns.

Carla and Adam? Oh, please! Heaven forbid Peter finds out who. But what did he hope to achieve by phoning the hotel? Has he achieved anything?
You've described Emma and Nick to a tee Jazzi, I couldn't agree more about Emma. I hope she is acting the part because nobody could be that docile...Oh! wait a minute, she's definitely Steves daughter, they couldn't make a good brain between them.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree with all that Foxy, especially the hi-lighted bits.
They are not going to let Oliver die as a grand finale on Christmas day I hope!!

Newer viewers won't even know who Geoff is if he ever reappears!
With the recent storylines I don't think there would be any 'New Viewers' Mupsy.....And poor Yasmin has served her sentence and she hasn't even been convicted of anything yet.... Can they do that?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

21-11-2020, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
The name of the bloke with Carla?
Which one Mups, I think everyone on the cobbles has slept with everyone else at some point, even some of the blokes....Errrrrrr...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 06:42 PM

The Geoff/Yasmeen storyline has been the one that's gripped me this year. At it's hight I was really hating that man - remember when he made her eat Charlotte?

I do wish they hadn't let it go off the boil though!!

I know they're keeping it for Christmas but it wouldn't hurt to have a few rumbles before..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

21-11-2020, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
The Geoff/Yasmeen storyline has been the one that's gripped me this year. At it's hight I was really hating that man - remember when he made her eat Charlotte?

I know they're keeping it for Christmas but it wouldn't hurt to have a few rumbles before..
I can never understand how nobody ever found the camera Carol. There is nowhere in our lounge that Mrs Fox doesn't clean or dust at some point. Absolutely no chance of hiding anything in our house....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->

The way things are going, if they really are keeping anything interesting until Christmas, there'll be no-one left watching by then!

Page 243 of 259 « First < 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top