Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 03:28 PM

Re: Uk tells eu no extension!!

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Thanks for walking into the trap. Where do I state any "fact" from that link? I hail nigel's opinion!
Your the one quoting the Express which you said only stupid people do.

Thats a good solid fact - it's even one of yours
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
Hi Solasch,
You really are being a bit mean aren't You?
It is completely enough to read the headline "Barnier sidelined..." and ignore the rest of the (as usual high quality express article).
It seems this piece of information is quite enough for the non-EU posters in this thread.

Ok, irony off again.

There is not a single bit of sidelining mentioned in the article...

Let me ask You one personal question please. Please do not get me wrong, I do not want to be rude but You are spending so much time answering posts from ignorant persons in this forum. Why are You doing that?

Best regards...

Your English has got a lot better in the last week or so

Why isn't Barnier at the meeting today then ? Boris Johnson is there with his Chief Negotiatior but "her excellency" and her dodgy mates Mr Sasoli and the only person more unpopular than "her excellency", Mr Michel seem to have left him at home.
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your English has got a lot better in the last week or so
Thank You Bread.

Unfortunately occasions for speaking English are pretty rare in my case. I have a friend living in India which whom I speak regularly. But of course making yourself understood in spoken conversation is another "piece of cake" than writing.

I only spent one day in England during a stop over, a longer vacation to the UK ist on my list.

The other day I told You that it was time to leave the EU if Barnier was effectively sidelined. Now let's see the results of todays video conference...

Have a nice day
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-06-2020, 03:43 PM

Thank You Bread.

Unfortunately occasions for speaking English are pretty rare in my case. I have a friend living in India which whom I speak regularly. But of course making yourself understood in spoken conversation is another "piece of cake" than writing.

I only spent one day in England during a stop over, a longer vacation to the UK ist on my list.

The other day I told You that it was time to leave the EU if Barnier was effectively sidelined. Now let's see the results of todays video conference...

Have a nice day

Yeah right

Barnier is sat at home waiting for news on his negotiations he was supposed to be in charge of with his mandate from 27 countries

He hasn't just been sidelined, he is being ignored and regarded as incompetent by his own commission.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-06-2020, 03:52 PM

Looks like fishing is finally off the table, I haven't seen it mentioned in any of the reports yet, only the "level playing field", which won't happen either.

So far, so good

I wonder if Barnier has been updated
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-06-2020, 04:01 PM

Varadkar is out ... good good

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...n-party-update
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 04:11 PM

Varadkar is out ... good good

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...n-party-update
I suppose the EU will find him a very nice cushy little number of a job somewhere over the rainbow.
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 04:18 PM

Looks like fishing is finally off the table, I haven't seen it mentioned in any of the reports yet, only the "level playing field", which won't happen either.

So far, so good

I wonder if Barnier has been updated
You must have secret sources.
I did not find anything about fishery being off the table in "the independent", "the gardian", "deutsche Welle" and the official EU news site.

Where Did You find it?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-06-2020, 04:24 PM

You must have secret sources.
I did not find anything about fishery being off the table in "the independent", "the gardian", "deutsche Welle" and the official EU news site.

Where Did You find it?

Theres no mention of it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 05:10 PM

Some breaking news here but cum grano salis and all that...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...n-update-today

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top