Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Percy Vere
Worcestershire, UK
Percy Vere is male 

14-01-2020, 04:32 PM

MoT

I've just collected our car from the garage with it's brand new 12 month MoT certificate. Not even one advisory notice on it. Yippee! Not bad for a 10yr old Qashqai, eh?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 04:41 PM

Re: MoT

They don't build 'em like they used to Percy, thank goodness...
realspeed
Chatterbox
east sussex
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 04:48 PM

Jap cars are well built, I have had several
Longdogs
Chatterbox
England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I've just collected our car from the garage with it's brand new 12 month MoT certificate. Not even one advisory notice on it. Yippee! Not bad for a 10yr old Qashqai, eh?
Well done Percy.

MOTs are not the same any more are they..... just a print-out.

My 7 year old Qashqai goes in next week for it's MOT but also needs some work done on the brakes. I think it has a warped disc but we shall see.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 07:00 PM

Good on you and your car Percy.
My little 7yr old Peugeot 107 failed the M.O.T. today-exhaust needed replacing.Another January expense.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 08:45 PM

Our 24 year old Rover with the Honda engine , sailed through the MOT last
August .
Okay the body work looks slighty shabby ,but cares ,she is a totally great runner.
Touch wood ,long may it continue .
lol
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
That's great news Percy, I bought my Qashqai from new in 2010, the first brand new motor I've ever had (apart from a Berlingo Van when I was a courier) and it's the best car I've ever driven. She sails through the test every year (I hope I don't regret saying that) and is cheaper to run than the wife.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's great news Percy, I bought my Qashqai from new in 2010, the first brand new motor I've ever had (apart from a Berlingo Van when I was a courier) and it's the best car I've ever driven. She sails through the test every year (I hope I don't regret saying that) and is cheaper to run than the wife.....
Great cars aren't they.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 05:37 PM

Funny this.

Too day I took my car for its first ever MOT.

It passed with flying colours cost 40.

Got home went on line and tax it.

Cost nil yippie.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
England

15-01-2020, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Funny this.

Too day I took my car for its first ever MOT.

It passed with flying colours cost 40.

Got home went on line and tax it.

Cost nil yippie.
It's a great feeling when the car passes with no costs incurred. I remember the old days when men would be pacing up and down the viewing area like expectant fathers.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top