Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 11:15 AM

Re: The Capture

Just finished watching last night's series finale - it's harrowing what goes on that we don't know about.

Looks like a second series could follow in due course but it remains to be seen what Rachel Carrey's motive is in the final scene.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Just finished watching last night's series finale - it's harrowing what goes on that we don't know about.

Looks like a second series could follow in due course but it remains to be seen what Rachel Carrey's motive is in the final scene.
LT, Yes, it does make you wonder.

It wasn’t exactly a happy ending, more swings and roundabouts!
I was more distracted by Rachel Carey’s OTT catwalk strut!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Me too!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 01:25 PM

I thought the ending was a bit disappointing for Sean.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I thought the ending was a bit disappointing for Sean.
I thought so too! The murderer of the lawyer goes free and Sean is jailed for that instead of for killing the unarmed chap. A very odd ending. Maybe, as has been said, there will be another series ...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-10-2019, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by MargaretF ->
I thought so too! The murderer of the lawyer goes free and Sean is jailed for that instead of for killing the unarmed chap. A very odd ending. Maybe, as has been said, there will be another series ...
Yes, probably.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 10:00 PM

I was thoroughly confused in the end.
It got a bit too intricate and involved for my brain.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 07:07 AM

I watched the first two episodes on iPlayer yesterday (aim to watch the other four over the next couple of days). Fantastic!

The way to do it

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
I really enjoyed this and am disappointed that, unlike some other series, the 2nd episode won't be shown until next week.

A lot going on in the first episode.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 03:28 PM

I enjoyed that series when it was first shown. I do hope there will be a Series 2.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2020, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

... watched the final two episodes today. I thought it was a great ending to a great story.

... for two reasons: the soldier ends up in prison thru his own doing, he's exhausted, can no longer trust anyone, wants the quiet life, and is punishing himself because - as we knew all the way thru - he is guilty of shooting the unarmed Muslim. And Rachel Carey’s strut, and her agreement to joint up with the nasty fixers ... we're left knowing she's up to something.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top