Join for free
Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 08:34 PM

Murder by Police - George Floyd

This is terrible

FGS who would be a black man in America

They murdered this man in the gutter .

https://www.fox4news.com/news/please...BXwGlh2ZqnM7Ck
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 08:42 PM

Re: Murder by Police - George Floyd

I hope they gaol them and lose the keys!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 08:49 PM

Just the latest in a string of African Americans being killed by cops. Another one was shot by a man and his son while he was out jogging a couple of weeks ago, add to that the one a copper who has only just been charged with killing a black man some years ago.

There seems to be a large dose of paranoia concerning blacks in the US. Did you see that video released online about an African American bloke asking a woman in a nature reserve to put her dog on a leash where they are a legal requirement. Hysterical wasn't the word. She dialled 911 and told the cops that he was threatening her, emphasising that he was black. She tied up her dog so that she could use her phone and the bloke left. Luckily, he had the foresight to send the video to his sister's phone just in case the cops showed up and shot him.

The video went viral on Twitter and other outlets and as a consequence, she's been fired from her job.

Serves her right.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 08:59 PM

There are always two sides. The amount of hate from the blacks in America is creating a very unstable country.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 09:08 PM

Yes there are but maybe they have reason !
in this case the CCTV camera showed the man had showed no resistance to arrest ( the police lied ) and there were multiple witnesses . The police officer who killed him had a history of police brutality .

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	221B91EE-6C4F-4E59-9E1C-19F260438B62.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	12766  
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 09:10 PM

The cops in America are so terribly brazen. If they will do this murder in broad daylight, in front of dozens of witnesses, God help the poor black men who are stopped at night.

If I were the local district attorney, I'd arrest all 4 of those cops and charge them with 1st degree murder.

In my opinion, the only way to stop this endless list of murders by the cops is to convict them of murder and send them to prison without any possibility of parole.

At age 20, I was dating a girl and she had me over to dinner with her family. The father, a New Orleans cop, bragged, "I handcuffed that nigger to a parking meter and beat hell out of him with my night stick, and then I claimed he assaulted me" . That cop then laughed and laughed.

Sorry to use the "N' word. I used it to demonstrate the level of open racism rampant in the police in America.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There are always two sides. The amount of hate from the blacks in America is creating a very unstable country.
There is no possible other side in this case. The viscous cop kept pressing his knee on Mr George Floyd's neck for a full 8 minutes, AFTER MR. FLOYED WAS HANDCUFFED, LYING PRONE IN THE GUTTER AND UTTERLY HELPLESS.

1st degree murder. Plain and simple.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
There is no possible other side in this case. The viscous cop kept pressing his knee on Mr George Floyd's neck for a full 8 minutes, AFTER MR. FLOYED WAS HANDCUFFED, LYING PRONE IN THE GUTTER AND UTTERLY HELPLESS.

1st degree murder. Plain and simple.

I agree Bakerman.

They also showed the clip on the news yesterday, and it was obvious the black man was choking and suffocating, and pleading with the cop to stop, but the cop quite blatantly still ground his knee into the man's neck, while his mate watched.
You could plainly see he increasing the pressure and rocking his knee backwards and forwards.
bakerman
Mexico

29-05-2020, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree Bakerman.

They also showed the clip on the news yesterday, and it was obvious the black man was choking and suffocating, and pleading with the cop to stop, but the cop quite blatantly still ground his knee into the man's neck, while his mate watched.
You could plainly see he increasing the pressure and rocking his knee backwards and forwards.
Several days after this murder, I'm still mad as a wet hen. I wish, oh how I wish, I could do something. The only thing I can think of to do is pull up this case on youtube.com and post my anger.

There have been riots across the U.S. with some commercial buildings burned to the ground and a few cop cars smashed to smithereens. I am pleased to see that BOTH blacks AND whites are taking part.

Make no mistake about it, cops are experts at causing severe pain in a "suspect". Thus, the "suspect" is bound to try to stop the pain, and then the cops get that "resistance" on film and have "proof positive" that the "suspect" was resisting arrest.

Historically, cops have claimed that, "I feared for my life and I had no choice but to shoot him". Yeah. Right. I recall a case where the nurses in a mental facility called the cops on a Native American who was screaming. The cops arrived and shot him dead and claimed they feared for their lives. . What "weapon" did that mental patient have ? A pencil.
What happened later? The cops were investigated and found not guilty. No charges were ever brought.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 06:13 AM

Simply awful...I wish I hadn't seen ithe video of him dying on the news though...just terrible to see.

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top